Hey guys, your friendly Dimitris clone checking in.
We are doing the best we can to identify and fix issues.
I've tried reproducing this without luck; could you please provide a save to show what's going wrong?
apache, I can reproduce it in every scenario I try - but here are the steps to 100% reproduce:
1) Load up Quick Battle, 1v1 Sub duel.
2) Use F3 to plot a new course, sub will start moving at 12kts
3) Open Altitude/Throttle Settings and Override speed to creep (5kts)
4)The Sub will start to decelerate to the correct speed.
5) Use F3 to plot a new course
6) Sub will accelerate to 12kts again, and if you look at the Altitude/Throttle Window, the override speed checkbox is unchecked and desired speed is set to 12kts
On Steam, Dimitris said this might have been intentional, which seems crazy, because I can't imagine why anyone would want the speed override to just disappear when plotting a new course?
< Message edited by JOhnnyr -- 11/17/2019 2:17:48 PM >