Attached is another update to the v1.23.00 beta that fixes a few more bugs. Plus an update to the release notes for v1.23.00 that did not get included.
Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.23.02
- Rebuild code file changes from v1.22.02 through v1.23.01 beta - resolved.
- Supply path not working more than 1 area from depot - resolved.
- Simultaneous diplomacy freezes (Waiting For MP Turns) with last player (Spain) - resolved.
- View Fleets On Anti-Piracy Missions screen not displaying - resolved.
Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.23.01
- PBEM Admin button not working in 1.23.00 - resolved.
- Unloading unit from fleet not working in 1.23.00 - resolved.
- Placing friendly supply source depots not working in 1.23.00 - resolved.
- Change "Allow Separate Peace" to "Deny Separate Peace" to make separate peace standard unless checked to deny it - resolved.
- Add France and Austria have a royal marriage (peace condition B.5) to setup for 1812 Grand Campaign - resolved.
Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.23.00
- Add Bernadotte as Swedish leader - resolved (see new rule 13.8.9).
- Allow loaned units to use home nation depots and allied units to use allied depots, where controlling player pays supply costs - resolved.
This was very challenging to find and fix (I think) the new problems with supply and pbem sim dip. I was concerned that the build may have been corrupted somehow, so I rebuilt the v1.23 changes to the last official version. If nothing else, I have a more solid build for debugging.
As before with the v1.23.01 update, PLEASE update to v1.23.00 Beta first and then install the v1.23.02 Beta EXE file into the game directory to replace the v1.23.00 EXE. Very easy. IMPORTANT NOTE: "Allow Separate Peace" is changed to "Deny Separate Peace", so for games in progress players should recheck their settings.
I will continue to work on some AI improvements and other enhancements. Surrender tweaks for "offer conditional" are on hold unless I hear players really want a change, but I am inclined to close out these Mantis issues. Lastly, the 1812 campaign setups "work" but have issues that we as a community need to discuss and resolve. Please see my other post and provide your ideas. Better setups for France, Russia, and Spain would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
UPDATE 11/15/2019: I got reports of Page Not Found error when downloading the attached zip file with the v1.23.02 EXE. I have re-uploaded the file and it seems OK now. This keeps getting weirder as we go.
< Message edited by pzgndr -- 11/15/2019 10:48:40 PM >
Empires in Arms Development Team