Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Vehicle Pool and Supply distribution

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Vehicle Pool and Supply distribution Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Vehicle Pool and Supply distribution - 11/9/2019 2:53:30 PM   
rob89

Hi all,

I read (Manual, 20.1.5.1. Vehicle Shortage Modifier) :
<<If the actual number of vehicles in the vehicle pool is less than the required number, then a vehicle shortage modifier will reduce the amount of supplies delivered to units during the supply segment>>

But ... What happens if my pool is oversized (and there are no fuel problems to move it)?

I don't seem to notice improvements in the supply distribution, which remains undersized ...
Do the excess trucks remain in the depots?

Thanks in advance
Post #: 1
RE: Vehicle Pool and Supply distribution - 11/9/2019 4:31:44 PM   
Telemecus

If the question is is there any advantage in having more lorries than you need then the answer is no. Having 1 more lorry than you need is the same as having a million more or just enough. It will not make any difference. The only issue is when you do not have enough lorries compared to your need.

Bear in mind though that lorry requirements vary widely, particularly from the weather. So having a lot of spare lorries in a clear turn can be a lack of trucks in the rainy season. And if you are losing lorries faster than you are repairing or making them, you will want to keep a surplus pool for future.

Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT

(in reply to rob89)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Vehicle Pool and Supply distribution Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI