Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1937 AAR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> 1937 AAR Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1937 AAR - 11/5/2019 12:59:01 AM   
rhinobones

This AAR is intended to document a Head-to-Head (H2H) test of the scenario 1937 Revisionist War version 4.0. Mostly this test is looking for map fixes, verification that random events function, observing that Theater Option delay spreads provided a sense of realism. Also testing that player driven increases/decreases to supply and replacement rate occurred as planned. The version shipped with TOAW IV did not respond well to the conversion process and is unplayable.

Since this is a H2H game, and I know the strategy of both sides, fog of war does not play a big part in game play decision making. In fact, in some ways I’ve stretched out the game just to see how late game TOs behaved. However, in spite of the inherent problems with H2H, I think the AAR reader will still get a feel for the scenario design and strategic problems faced by the players.

A brief introduction to the scenario and game mechanics are in order.

The battlefield is large (300X300) compared to the number of units deployed, which after splitting is a per side mix of about 300 aircraft, naval and land units. There is one main land mass, two significant islands and an assortment of smaller islands. Minor supply points and ports are sprinkled around to enable amphibious operations and keep unit supply logistics problem manageable.

There are 16 cities capable of fielding armies. A random draw will assign one city as the Imperial Empire capital city and one as the Leftist Rebel capital. The other 14 will be offered as allies using random TOs. When a TO is used there is a 60% chance that the city will join the requester, a 20% chance that it will reject the request and join with the enemy and a 20% chance that the city will remain neutral. Whatever the city decides to do there is a variable delay built in so it is possible to get well underway before cities declare their allegiance.

Random ally city TOs have a problem in that TOs may not be evenly distributed. In an effort to prevent lopsided games, one of two house rules should be selected for use. #1 A game is only valid when the Empire starts with 3 or 4 ally TOs. This usually provides a competitive game, but it still can become one sided. #2 Each player can only use 5 ally TOs no matter how many are offered or how the city reacts to the offer. This will result in 12 cities in play and 4 neutral. I prefer #2; it was used for this test game.

The scenario usually has several phases. Initially there is a rush to gain resources (supply and replacement rate) and clear rail lines between friendly cities. As the grand strategy develops there is movement to engagement and combat. Finally, the enemy is defeated by a combination of military defeats and reduction of his resources and capacity to wage war. There are no victory points accessible to the players or set conditions for victory. Players decide when to surrender or enter a truce. Should the game run long, late stage events will be triggered to degrade supply, reduce replacements, introduce disease and promote desertion thereby forcing the game to end in stalemate. If desired, the battlefield loss penalty can be used to determine the outcome.

The map shows the land and army producing cities (green dots). The starting cities of the Leftist and Imperial Empire are decided by random draw. All other cities become allies, enemies or neutrals using Theater Options. The dark circles are locations of the supply and replacement centers.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:
Comprehensive Wishlist Forum #467 . . . The Norm (blessed be His name, genuflect three times and accept all values in the program as revealed truth)

Pre Combat Air Strikes # 64 . . . I need have no concern about keeping it civil
Post #: 1
RE: 1937 AAR - 11/5/2019 1:09:14 AM   
Zovs

Is that like some Island in or near China somewhere? Or is this some made up map of something akin to the old Avalon Hill board war game Blitzkrieg or SPI's old war game Strategy I?

It does not look like any map of China I have seen.

War in the East/War in the East II - Alpha Test Teams
WarPlan Beta Tester
DG CWIE2 tester/SPWW2 and SPMBT playtester/scenario & campaign creator

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 2
RE: 1937 AAR - 11/5/2019 1:34:47 AM   
rhinobones

Geography is hypothetical. The TO&Es are 1930s equipment primarily from France, Italy and Russia. Sole purpose is to have fun and challenge players to develop a military strategy.

Now that I look at it, yes, it does remind me of China. Purely unintentional.

Regards, RhinoBones

Colin Wright:
Comprehensive Wishlist Forum #467 . . . The Norm (blessed be His name, genuflect three times and accept all values in the program as revealed truth)

(in reply to Zovs)
Post #: 3
RE: 1937 AAR - 11/5/2019 2:49:33 AM   
Zovs

Gotcha and thanks for the clarifications.

War in the East/War in the East II - Alpha Test Teams
WarPlan Beta Tester
DG CWIE2 tester/SPWW2 and SPMBT playtester/scenario & campaign creator

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 4
RE: 1937 AAR - 11/5/2019 5:51:51 AM   
StuccoFresco

Sounds similar to Blitzkrieg 1950, which I tried against the AI, but with more variation. I'll follow this AAR.

(in reply to Zovs)
Post #: 5
RE: 1937 AAR - 11/5/2019 3:38:49 PM   
rhinobones

quote:

ORIGINAL: StuccoFresco

Sounds similar to Blitzkrieg 1950, which I tried against the AI, but with more variation. I'll follow this AAR.

Similar to Blitzkrieg in that it is hypothetical. What sets 1937 apart is that 1) victory is not decided by a point system and 2) the combination of allies is randomized. There are six combinations of capital cities, but the possible combinations of allied cities is in the millions, i.e. the combinations is the permutation of 14.

The attached picture shows two starting positions for the Imperial side and the cities they can have as potential allies. Note that using a Theater Option does not guarantee that the city will become an ally. 60% chance it will join you, 20% chance it will join the enemy and 20% chance it will remain neutral. This adds a bit more uncertainty to the game.

Hopefully the AAR will show how this all works to randomize the scenario.

Regards, RhinoBones

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to StuccoFresco)
Post #: 6
Turns 1 to 3 - 11/5/2019 11:56:11 PM   
rhinobones

Empire – Turn 1

News: The Empire starts with home city Dalan Dzadagad.

Theater Option: TOs for Bayan Khongor, Kobdo and Tszag are used. If these cities all ally with the Empire the Empire will have a commanding position in the North. A TO for Mwadui is also offered. Since the Empire has already used 3 of 5 allowed ally TOs, the Empire waits to see what happens before selecting Mwadui; maybe something closer to Dalan will be offered.

Dalan also starts with a limited rail transport capability of 200 capacity. At the moment there is nowhere to transport units until rail lines are cleared.

Recon and motorized units are split for clearing operations. One unit moves West along the coast in the general direction of Undur Khan, some move South towards Tszaq and some West into the deep desert. Mission is to clear rails, roads and supply points.

Force Supply: 40 Effective Supply: 45

Leftist – Turn 1

News: Chunya mobilizes for the Leftist.

Theater Option: TOs for Manyoni and Pangani are used. Like the Empire up N, these TOs help to build a Leftist power block in the S. A TO for Songea is available but is being held for the moment.

Chunya starts with limited rail transport capability of 200 capacity and Merchant Marine of 500 capacity.

The Merchant Marine is immediately used to move an infantry unit to the small island E of Kongwa. Occupying the Supply Center there will provide the Leftist with a supply boost. The remaining units move to clear roads, ports and supply points on Chunya island.

Force Supply: 40 Effective Supply: 43

Empire – Turn 2

Theater Option: A TO for Geita appears. Geita might be in a good strategic position, but there needs to be more options before a decision is made.

Recon and motorized units continue clear rail lines, roads, supply points and airfields.

Force Supply: 40 Effective Supply: 45

Leftist – Turn 2

News: Manyoni and Pangani have joined the cause.

Manyoni units head out to clear paths along the E coast, toward Sair Usa and Bukoba. Pangani sends troops toward a resource located in the NW end of the island and to the Kongwa area. There isn’t much railroad infrastructure on Pangani, so their efforts are concentrated on roads, supply points and ports.

Chunya is successful in occupying the resource center E of Kongwa.

Another amphibious unit is sent to the coast E of Manyoni. A resource center is located just off the coast. Mobil units from Manyoni will clear the way link up with the resource center.

Shipped a Bn to Kongwa. The mission is to convert all territory to Leftist control thereby preventing activation by the Empire.

All aircraft have been given interdiction orders. Even when out of range they have a small impact on the Imperial supply system.

Force Supply: 40 Effective Supply: 41

Empire – Turn 3

News: Tszaq joins the Empire. Their first task is to link up with Dalan. They will be the defenders of Dalan’s S border.

Theater Option: TOs appear for Liwate and Mwadui. These will be held unused until the ally picture becomes clearer. The Empire now has three unused ally TOs. Need to see which way Bayan Khongor and Kobdo go before using the TOs.

Leftist – Turn 3

Leftist occupy the Supply Center located E of Kongwa. The Empire is a long way off so there’s no rush to fortify the island.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 7
T1 Situation Briefing - 11/5/2019 11:58:14 PM   
rhinobones

Starting air, rail and sea transport capability is minimal. When a starting home city is either Chunya or Pangani a small sea lift capability is provided, otherwise sea lift is zero. This gives the island cities the capability to expand beyond their shores while preventing invasion of enemy cities.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 8
T3 Chunya, Pangani and Manyoni - 11/5/2019 11:59:47 PM   
rhinobones

View of the Chunya and Pangani expansion to turn surrounding territory friendly. At this early stage the focus is moving toward cities which are potential allies, railroads and resources.

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 9
RE: T3 Chunya, Pangani and Manyoni - 11/6/2019 12:01:50 AM   
rhinobones

Picture

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 10
T3 Dalan and Tszaq - 11/6/2019 12:03:53 AM   
rhinobones

Dalan is about to link up with Tszaq.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 11
T3 News Oct 6 - Oct 13 - 11/6/2019 12:05:27 AM   
rhinobones

News for first three turns.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 12
RE: T3 News Oct 6 - Oct 13 - 11/6/2019 12:06:29 AM   
rhinobones

News

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 13
Turns 4 and 5 - 11/7/2019 11:07:57 PM   
rhinobones

Empire – Turn 4

News: Bayan and Kobdo side with the Empire. This gives the Empire control over most of the NW territory.

Bayan and Kobdo immediate move to clear communication lines between them and to the E toward Dalan and Yusun Bulak.

Dalan sends troops toward Undur Khan. Along the way there are resources to acquire.

The Empire uses TOs to ally with Undur Khan and Geita. If Undur Khan joins it will give the Empire a solid block across the N of the country. Geita was selected primarily because it is on the coast and has a fleet. Warships will be necessary if the Empire needs to make a final assault on Chunya.

In accordance with House Rule #2 the Empire has used five ally TOs and is not allowed to use the TOs for Liwate and Mwadui. This is actually good for the Empire, since the Empire is assured that Leftist will not spring up from those cities. In a PBM game the Leftist player would not know Liwate and Mwadui are unavailable and would therefore be at a disadvantage.

Leftist – Turn 4

Theater Option: TOs for Kongwa and Sair Usa become available. Kongwa would help complete domination of the S island so it is selected. The Leftist hold on to the Sair Usa TO to see what develops.

Resource centers are occupied in NW Pangani and E of Manyoni. Manyoni units continue to move toward Sair Usa and Bukoba.

Force Supply: 40 Effective Supply: 42

Empire – Turn 5

Theater Option: TO for Bukoba becomes available. This means the cities of Yusun Bulak, Mwadui, Liwate and Bukoba cannot be allied to the Leftist. In a real game the Leftist player would be unaware of this limitation.

The strategic priority is to connect E and W cities with rail lines. Next will be the N and S lines leading S to an engagement with the Leftist. Along the way Supply and Replacement Centers are available for occupation.

Leftist – Turn 5

News: From resource centers captured earlier, supply (Supply Center W of Kongwa) and replacement rate (Replacement Center NW of Manyoni) are increased.
News: Leftist Air Transport is mobilized (750 capacity).

Leftist use ally TOs for Songea and Sair Usa. In a real game the Leftist probably would have waited a bit for Bukoba to declare, but this is H2H.

Strategy now is to assume Songea and Sair Usa will both join the Leftist and to clear rail lines connecting them to Manyoni

Building up an abundance of supply is critical. Supply will be used buy capabilities such as submarine warfare, guerrilla warfare, railroad interdiction and gas attacks.

Commandos are air dropped along the coast E of Manyoni to speed up clearance of rails between Manyoni and Sair Usa.

Force Supply: 55 Effective Supply: 57

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 14
T5 Empire - 11/7/2019 11:10:03 PM   
rhinobones

Shows the four allied cities across the N. Units are closing in on Undur Khan while Kobdo and Bayan work to open communications by clearing the rail lines.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 15
T5 Motorized Infantry - 11/7/2019 11:12:14 PM   
rhinobones

Typical TO&Es for motorized infantry brigades (Bde). Reconnaissance vehicles for the Empire are French and Italian for the Leftist while common equipment out fits the remainder of the Bde.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 16
RE: T5 Motorized Infantry - 11/8/2019 9:06:31 AM   
StuccoFresco

No AA for the rebels?

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 17
RE: T5 Motorized Infantry - 11/9/2019 4:35:34 PM   
rhinobones

quote:

No AA for the rebels?

5th equipment item down from the top, 18 truck mounted 20mm AA. Just about all Brigade size units have some low level AA protection.

Regards

Colin Wright:

Post #: 18
Turns 6 and 7 - 11/11/2019 12:16:22 AM   
rhinobones

Empire – Turn 6

News: Rail Transportation is mobilized (12,000 capacity)
News: Replacement rate is increased
News: Supply Center occupied in Pangani
News: Air Transport is mobilized (750 capacity)

A commando unit is air lifted to the Yusun Bulak area for rail clearing. After the E/W lines are open the units will move to the S.

Leftist – Turn 6

News: Rail Transportation is mobilized (12,000 capacity).
News: Replacement rate is increased.
News: A Supply Center is occupied in Pangani

Commando unit is air lifted to the E of Songea to help clear rails. The unit will work toward Bukoba where mechanized recon is working.

Force Supply: 55 Effective Supply: 64

Empire – Turn 7

News: Sea transport is mobilized (10,000 capacity).
News: Supply Center S of Bayan has been occupied.

Bayan makes rail contact with Kobdo. Now the Empire can concentrate on clearing rail E and S of Bayan.

Dalan sends a unit to the island off the N coast. Its mission is to occupy a Replacement Center

Concentrating units from Tszaq and Dalan S of Tszaq. Sea and rail transports are being used for this movement. Objective is to eliminate Sair Usa before the Leftist can come to its aid.

Leftist – Turn 7

News: Chunya’s 18th Army support formation is deployed. This is the third of three formations Chunya has to deploy.

Theater Option: TO for Unrestricted Submarine Warfare appears and is accepted. Cost to activate is 20 supply points. Total force stock level reduced to 66. Over time submarines will reduce the Imperial sea transport capability to about 4,000 capacity. Attrition of Imperial sea transport should make it more difficult for the Empire to invade Chunya, or to make Inchon type landings along the coast.

The Leftist need the bulk of their sea transport assets to mobilize. They currently have significant combat units on Pangani and Chunya but no means to get them to the continent. Activation of Sair Usa and Songea would be a significant help

Land and air units are being moved to the Sair Usa area. Enemy clearing tracks along the rails coming from Tszaq indicate movement troop movement S toward Sair Usa. In addition, intel has detected Imperial fighters and tactical bombers in this area.

Force Supply: 55 Effective Supply: 60

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 19
T6 News Oct 13 - Oct 23 - 11/11/2019 12:17:59 AM   
rhinobones

News for the period Oct 13th thru Oct 23rd.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 20
T7 Leftist - 11/11/2019 12:19:59 AM   
rhinobones

Manyoni forces moving N to the Sair Usa area. This area needs to be secured in the event Sair Usa joins the Imperial cause. Should they decide to join the Empire the territory needs to be Leftist occupied so Imperial Sair Usa forces cannot deploy.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 21
T7 Empire Moving S Toward Sair Usa - 11/11/2019 12:21:49 AM   
rhinobones

Shows Imperial troops moving toward for a possible engagement on the Sair Usa front. Other units from Dalan and Kobdo are visible clearing rail line and about to move to the S.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 22
T7 Situation Briefing - 11/11/2019 12:23:28 AM   
rhinobones

T7 Situation Briefing shows changes in transport capacity and available supply.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 23
Turns 8 and 9 - 11/13/2019 1:05:06 PM   
rhinobones

Empire - Turn 8

Theater Option: TO for Unrestricted Submarine Warfare is offered but will not be exercised until the Leftist has a merchant fleet to attack. The Empire will keep the cost of sub warfare (20 supply points) until it has a strategic value.

A Replacement Center and Supply Center are occupied as troops clear rails and road just N of Yusun Bulak. They are just about to complete the E/W logistics trail between the two coasts.

Additional land forces are moved N of Sair Usa. Leftist forces appear to be moving to contest capture of Sair Usa.

Leftist – Turn 8

News: A captured Supply Center increases force supply.

Troops are being rushed into Sair Usa to prevent an Empire occupation. From Sair Usa E to the coast some troops are stationed to defend the right flank.

Empire - Turn 9

News: Imperial Rail Transportation system fully mobilizes (10,000 capacity)
News: Replacement Rate is increased.
News: Troops occupy a Supply Center.

Supply increased by occupation of 3 Supply Centers during prior turns. Total force stock level is raised to 85. There is more than enough supply available to pay the cost of activating sub warfare.

Leftist – Turn 9

News: Leftist Merchant Marine becomes fully mobilizes (12,000 capacity).

Commandos are air dropped on a Supply Center W of Sair Usa. Imperial troops do not appear to be threaten this area so holding the center should not be a problem.

Moving land units intended for Sair Usa defense are moved from Chunya to Manyoni area. These units will use the rails to move to Sair Usa.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 24
T9 – Empire Grand Strategy - 11/13/2019 1:08:14 PM   
rhinobones

T9 – Empire Grand Strategy

The Empire starts to formulate their Grand Strategy. There are four components:

1st – Set up blocking units S of Geita. Leftist are far from Geita so any attack by land would be slow in getting there. The Leftist could try an amphibious attack behind Geita but that would leave the landing force a long way from support. They would also need dominance of the seas and that isn’t happening anytime soon. Minimal forces should be an adequate blocking force.

2nd – Units starting from the Liwate area will drive S and then E toward Sair Usa. The Empire thinks this will make defense of Sair Usa impossible and the Leftist will withdraw to the S.

3rd – The existing force E of Sair Usa will be reinforced and used to pin the Leftist on the Sair Usa front. If they are able to break the Leftist lines that would be a bonus.

4th – Last move on the continent will be a drive from Sair Usa to Manyoni. Destruction of Leftist and capture of Manyoni should render Leftist resistance hopeless.

Should invasion of Pangani or Chunya become necessary, control of the sea and air will be required. This will take time to accomplish but will not change the result.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 25
T9 News Oct 30 - Nov 3 - 11/13/2019 1:10:21 PM   
rhinobones

News report for Oct 30th thru Nov 3rd. Major events were the occupation of resource centers and increases to supply and replacement.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 26
T9 Empire - 11/13/2019 1:12:02 PM   
rhinobones

Shows the current disposition of Imperial units and the distance they need move before the Grand Strategy can be conducted.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 27
RE: T9 Empire - 11/15/2019 5:53:02 AM   
StuccoFresco

I don't see the pictures anymore, is it just me?

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 28
RE: T9 Empire - 11/15/2019 11:44:25 AM   
rhinobones

quote:

I don't see the pictures anymore, is it just me?

Looks like for this AAR, and other AARs, the pictures links from 11/8 onward have been broken. I have an update to post today so we'll find out if the problem continues after 11/15.

Regards, RhinoBones

Colin Wright:

Post #: 29
Turns 10 thru 12 - 11/15/2019 11:49:34 AM   
rhinobones

Empire – Turn 10

News: Troops occupy a Replacement Center.

Theater Option: Option for increasing recon via a spy network becomes available for a cost of 6 supply units. The TO increases recon capability by 2%. In this scenario fog of war is intentionally maximized forcing players to use any means available to gain intelligence on enemy disposition and movement. A small increase in Theater Reconnaissance by 2% may prove both tactically and strategically critical.

Theater Option: An option to start railroad interdiction is accepted at a cost of 20 supply points. This TO represents a concentrated air/insurgent effort to degrade the opponents rail transport capability. The map scale used in the scenario makes it important to have a functioning system to move both supply and personnel over large distances. Using this TO will have little impact on Pangani and Chunya but will hinder Manyoni attempts to move material to distant fronts.

Movement of ground forces from Dalan and Tszaq toward Sair Usa. Movement of ground forces from Kobdo and Bayan toward Geita.

Leftist – Turn 10

News: Leftist occupy a Supply Center.

Theater Option: Option to start railroad interdiction is accepted at a cost of 20 supply points. Degrading Imperial rail capability should have a significant impact on movement from the N coast to the S.

Three units from Chunya’s support formation deploy after their arrival hex is vacated. These units had been prevented from deploying do to over stacking in their designated arrival hex.

Empire – Turn 11

News: Replacement rate is increased.

Dalan Dzadagad deploys the 12th Army. This is the third formation allotted to the Empire’s capital city force.

Commandos are dropped between Geita and Mwadui. Their mission is to destroy bridges which might be used by the Leftist to move N into Imperial territory. This is part of the grand strategy blocking action.

Commandos capture port of Butembo on the large island W of Mwadui. Their target is the Replacement Center located to the NW of Butembo. This island is far enough away from Leftist territory that it shouldn’t be threatened with destruction.

Leftist – Turn 11

News: Supply is increased.

Just in time Sair Usa joins the Leftist cause, Imperial troops can be seen massing to the E and attack is expected soon. Troops are immediately deployed to the front lines. Heavy artillery units back them up.

Empire – Turn 12

Theater Option: Activates the TO for unrestricted submarine warfare at a cost of 20 supply. This action is intended to limit Leftist capability for amphibious assaults behind front lines.

Commandos are dropped S of Liwate to clear rails. They move N to link up with units moving S.

A unit is moved to the island off Dalan’s E coast to occupy the port, supply point and airstrip.

Continue to mass troops moving S toward Liwate.

On the Sair Usa front, Imperialist probe and attack positions to the SE. There are moderate casualties and the Leftist are forced back. The attack reveals previously unseen enemy units.

Light naval units discover some Leftist CLs off the E coast of Sair Usa. Heavy units are called in and the CLs are destroyed. First significant victory of the war.

Leftist – Turn 12

News: Supply is increased. This supply replaces some of the supply used for interdiction.

Additional troops are moved to the Sair Usa front. Units counterattack near the coast with few losses.

Attachment (1)

Colin Wright:

(in reply to rhinobones)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> 1937 AAR Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI