Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CMO, CMANO, and database updates

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> CMO, CMANO, and database updates Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CMO, CMANO, and database updates - 10/31/2019 12:31:04 AM   
Scorpion86

Hi there! With the upcoming release of CMO, I wondered about the future status of CMANO, namely if it will still be supported with database updates or bugfixes.
I ask for one simple reason: if there is to be one last database update, I ask you to please fix the F-104S's radar and sensor switcheroo both in DB3K and CWDB and the problems of the French F-8E's radar in CWDB (this issue has already been sorted in DB3K).
Both of these aircraft are iconic in their own right, the F-104S being the Italian Air Force's primary interceptor from the late 60's to the XXI century and the F-8E(FN) being the fighter of the French Naval Aviation for more than 30 years. Both these aircraft were some of the first in Europe to be able to carry long-range (for the time) missiles and both are neutralized in that aspect by having the incorrect radar. If CMANO is to be laid to rest, I hope it can do so with these aircraft restored to their rightful state.

Thanks for listening!
Scorpion86

< Message edited by Scorpion86 -- 10/31/2019 12:35:36 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: CMO, CMANO, and database updates - 10/31/2019 4:39:03 PM   
LaughingBuccaneer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scorpion86

Hi there! With the upcoming release of CMO, I wondered about the future status of CMANO, namely if it will still be supported with database updates or bugfixes.
I ask for one simple reason: if there is to be one last database update, I ask you to please fix the F-104S's radar and sensor switcheroo both in DB3K and CWDB and the problems of the French F-8E's radar in CWDB (this issue has already been sorted in DB3K).
Both of these aircraft are iconic in their own right, the F-104S being the Italian Air Force's primary interceptor from the late 60's to the XXI century and the F-8E(FN) being the fighter of the French Naval Aviation for more than 30 years. Both these aircraft were some of the first in Europe to be able to carry long-range (for the time) missiles and both are neutralized in that aspect by having the incorrect radar. If CMANO is to be laid to rest, I hope it can do so with these aircraft restored to their rightful state.

Thanks for listening!
Scorpion86

Yes I'm wondering the same thing myself, as I'm assuming CMO will also support Cold War scenarios as well
as anything post WW2 using the new CMO interface but with it's new title Command Modern Operations,
one wonders precisely which era of warfare will really work seamlessly, eg is it really meant for
wars in the 2000's, 2010's and the upcoming 2020's ?

(in reply to Scorpion86)
Post #: 2
RE: CMO, CMANO, and database updates - 11/11/2019 11:04:44 PM   
Scorpion86

I'd still like to know if CMANO will continue to be supported beyond November 14th...

(in reply to LaughingBuccaneer)
Post #: 3
RE: CMO, CMANO, and database updates - 11/19/2019 2:57:32 AM   
z1812

I am not so much concerned about ongoing support as having continuing access to CMANO resources.

(in reply to Scorpion86)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> CMO, CMANO, and database updates Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI