Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Kasserine Pass

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Kasserine Pass Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Kasserine Pass - 10/20/2019 5:01:13 PM   
Divadov

After 5 battles, the germans can't get me out of the first map and I can't destroy the Panzer IV; it's a little boring to have to wait 3 days with the same battle and battle and battle.
Post #: 1
RE: Kasserine Pass - 10/21/2019 6:34:33 AM   
Saturnian

I had the same problem with that mission. They didn't bring their amour forward so I just kept my guys waiting in the rocks, taking out their scouts and slowly my force got whittled down. Then after that map I made a hasty attack and destroyed my force and morale and reputation and basically the game was over. So just started over again. I think it is better to play this game on an easier mode, while also making it easier for the enemy. That way you have more weapons to choose from and therefore actually get to play the game, rather than exploit the AI's weakness as you hold out until the next operation begins.

(in reply to Divadov)
Post #: 2
RE: Kasserine Pass - 10/24/2019 6:30:58 AM   
WillKnott

I am curious. How do u get to Kasserine in the campaign. I played through tunis quite a bit on default settings and got Sbiba right after first blood each time.

(in reply to Saturnian)
Post #: 3
RE: Kasserine Pass - 10/24/2019 4:31:02 PM   
Steve McClaire

If you're playing the Allied side and you score a major victory or better on the First Blood operation then you'll get the option to go to Kasserine Pass or Sbiba.

(in reply to WillKnott)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Kasserine Pass Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI