Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Possible list?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Possible list? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible list? - 10/17/2019 2:52:11 PM   
wodin

Would be great to see a list of issues that the dev team are looking into. Some things we players see as issues may actually be WAD. SO a list of from the dev team saying what they are looking into would be great.

Also info on future plans to the engine. Ones that will be patched in rather than paid expansions. Though future expansion ideas would be cool aswell.

Loved to get a feel on where this game and engine are heading.

At the moment it feels like the groundwork is more or less done and the future potential is very good indeed. I do hope the engine is expanded and it becomes one of the great tactical wargames on the PC> FIngers crossed. COnsidering I hate real time games except old CC and Graviteam then it for me it's a very good sign I enjoy this too.

< Message edited by wodin -- 10/17/2019 2:57:41 PM >

Post #: 1
RE: Possible list? - 10/17/2019 3:29:00 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

We keep a list of almost every piece of feedback and it all gets discussed. I think it's fair to say that most of the key issues raised by the community have either been bugs or points where we were not communicating the internals of the model well enough to the player. I can't think of any complaints where we would say things were WAD (other perhaps than "Why isn't there a strategic layer like LSA!" ).

An online list would be interesting for some, but for me the key problems would be:

+ we lose the ability to pleasantly surprise people when we release updates.
+ for features, it is disappointing for the community should they turn out to be too problematic or expensive to implement.
+ for bugs we would likely get "why isn't X fixed in this update!" on each update.

That said, feel free to start a "Requests" thread. We definitely plan to keep improving the engine and UX going forward.

Cheers

Pip

follow me on Twitter here

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Possible list? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI