Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Fortification Pack DLC announced!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Fortification Pack DLC announced! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Fortification Pack DLC anno... - 10/10/2019 2:39:17 PM   
AlbertoC

A fortress is built with blood and toil. The Fortification Pack is an expansion for Warhammer 40.000 Gladius – Relics of War, bringing one new defensive unit to each faction, widely expanding the existing roster. With a total of six new units, this DLC is a must-have and will enlarge the strategic options to all players.

As war rages on, all the factions engaged in a fierce struggle to dominate Gladius Prime resort to erecting mighty bulwarks and deploying new state-of-the-art defensive weapons.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Fortification Pack will be available next Thursday, October 17th.

You can check the product page to have a look at all the new units and read more about them.

We will be showcasing the new Fortification Pack DLC on an exclusive live preview stream on Tuesday October 15 at 6 pm BST on our Twitch channel!

Don't miss it!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Fortification Pack DLC announced! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI