Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 10/10/2019 8:37:32 AM   
Daniele

Command: Modern Operations has its Official Discord Channel.

Join us and enjoy an environment where everything has been designed and tailored for you.

News and updates in real-time, more than 5 languages, GO LIVE stream with one click, a large area for the community with a voting system, defence news, strategies, tactics, AAR, fan art, a new QRoom, support area with tutorials, guide materials, official icons, and much more.

Join us now here or click on the banner below.

< Message edited by Daniele -- 10/10/2019 8:39:05 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 10/11/2019 6:50:07 AM   
Roby7979

Thank you all for join
We are still working to do the last polishing of the server and possible cancellation of unnecessary channels,the verification of the server will be done very soon to give you greater improvements

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 10/11/2019 9:21:14 AM   
britten

Bel lavoro! Already joined.

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 3
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 3/28/2020 6:27:49 PM   
Roby7979

thank you all

Attachment (1)

(in reply to britten)
Post #: 4
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 7/27/2020 6:13:18 PM   
Roby7979

Updated leaner, more intuitive and more practical version with new suggestions and feedback area come and have a look at the official discord of Command Modern Operations
https://discord.gg/bAN9G33

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 5
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 7/28/2020 10:21:26 AM   
Roby7979

We are over 1k Members..thanks everyone!

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 6
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 10/27/2020 1:34:57 PM   
BeirutDude

What is this? It won't let me type anything, and why should I bother to get on it? Not being rude, but what is on this that isn't on the discussion boards? I don't know!

quote:

To agree, react with emoji below and will unlock server channel's

Won't let me do this!

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 10/27/2020 1:35:54 PM >

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 7
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 10/27/2020 4:01:36 PM   
Roby7979

quote:

ORIGINAL: BeirutDude

What is this? It won't let me type anything, and why should I bother to get on it? Not being rude, but what is on this that isn't on the discussion boards? I don't know!

quote:

Won't let me do this!

Discord combines the functionality of AIM, IRC, TeamSpeak and Skype into one convenient app for everyone to use,pc and mobile.
since 2015 the biggest communication platform for players,from 2/3 years for developers e pubblisher too.

https://discord.com/why-discord-is-different

< Message edited by [BSM]Roby7979 -- 10/27/2020 4:02:28 PM >

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 8
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 10/27/2020 8:05:34 PM   
Eggstor

quote:

quote:

Won't let me do this!

To react with an emoji, respond, or do anything other than read fully-open Discord channels, you need to actively register (or in Discord-speak, claim) a Discord account.

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 9
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 11/1/2020 12:47:48 PM   
BeirutDude

quote:

To react with an emoji, respond, or do anything other than read fully-open Discord channels, you need to actively register (or in Discord-speak, claim) a Discord account.

Thanks I got in there, and then dropped off after a few days. I just couldn't see any value to me by being on there and the Discord server looked like a security issue to me.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

(in reply to Eggstor)
Post #: 10
RE: Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel - 11/1/2020 1:20:10 PM   
Roby7979

quote:

quote:

Thanks I got in there, and then dropped off after a few days. I just couldn't see any value to me by being on there and the Discord server looked like a security issue to me.

Maybe you feel more at home on CMO facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/OfficialCMO

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: Modern Operations Official Discord Channel Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI