Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

awh thought I could skip Tunisia for grand campaign.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> awh thought I could skip Tunisia for grand campaign. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
awh thought I could skip Tunisia for grand campaign. - 10/7/2019 3:10:14 PM   
wolf14455

As my grand campaign stop halvway thru Tunisia I hoped that maybee Start grand dito from Sicilia. But it looks likes single battles.

SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59
Post #: 1
RE: awh thought I could skip Tunisia for grand campaign. - 10/7/2019 3:13:08 PM   
Steve McClaire

If you play the Sicily campaign then it stops after you complete the Operations in Sicily. It won't continue on to Normandy.

I'm working on fixes to the campaign flow and this should be available in the first update. Please let me know what language setting you are using and where the Tunisia campaign stops. Thanks!

(in reply to wolf14455)
Post #: 2
RE: awh thought I could skip Tunisia for grand campaign. - 10/7/2019 3:31:02 PM   
wolf14455

English settings and best unit view. The checkbox for extra viabilty for troops. No other changes
I had 2 tries on the Grand Campaign. 1st I got to the first Italien battle. (details to follow) and a 2nd one. That crashed after my 3rd battle. No details from that playthrue.
Details for 1st Campaign: Crashed on 3 tries from autosave before last combat. Then I started in combat saves at the end to hopefully getting thrue. The crash occure after clicking on tyh debrief button. Dont know the name of the map but I include some objectiv names from my in battle save. "To gum tree road", to Djebel Berda",Hill 220" etc. Also reported earlier on steam that the middle objectives captured is lost to neutral if unoccupied. Guessing the save dont register my holdings.

SwedeWolf

(in reply to Steve McClaire)
Post #: 3
RE: awh thought I could skip Tunisia for grand campaign. - 10/7/2019 3:59:11 PM   
wolf14455

Maybee this will help: After I checked the info from in battle save I tried exit battle and ofcource getting the chicken sound. and when I answered yes/ok when asked if I really wanted to exit, it also crashed, producing same adress allocation error msg. This also auto reported after restarting the launcher. Are playing on Steam if this also is of any help.

SwedeWolf

(in reply to wolf14455)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> awh thought I could skip Tunisia for grand campaign. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI