Hi, i really like the game, it is my first of this kind.
Since yesterday i encountered several bugs, the following list is what i can remember:
- When naming a save game, the cursor moves very weird, pressing backspace deletes a character and moves the curser in front of the last character.
Typing anywhere inputs the pressed char and moves the cursor to the end.
- After a battle i once had empty unit names and corrupted soldier images, see attached image.
- During a battle one of my anti tank units was destroyed, at least i think it was.
It looked somewhat normal as all soldiers seemed alive, but the icon permanently toggled between "aiming" and "spotted an enemy", any order was confirmed with a completion message.
- My units that were ambushing before the start were spotted as soon as an enemy was in sight, but according to the handbook they should be camouflaged and be harder to spot.
Due to this, an actual ambush was impossible.
- When i move a unit while holding ctrl, when i release the mouse button, the visibility changes a bit. As if they are being dropped a few pixels off.
- With german translations several texts are too large an get wrapped around, making them very hard to read.
This i saw in a stream, i play in english.
- tanks and units move through walls
I don't know if this can be considered a bug, but the morale system seems completely exaggerated, a soldier wont lose his mind 30 seconds after a battle begins; after some hours i changed it to fearless to keep my own sanity.