Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Quick overview of Black Cross Red Star Air War Over the Eastern Front: Volume 4

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Quick overview of Black Cross Red Star Air War Over the Eastern Front: Volume 4 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quick overview of Black Cross Red Star Air War Over the... - 10/3/2019 2:03:45 PM   
Commanderski

I received my hardcover copy of Volume 4 which I was also part of the crowdfunding. It's comparable in quality and detail to volumes 1 - 3. The book itself is slightly larger in size than the other volumes. The only color in the book are 13 aircraft color profiles of the planes that some of the pilots used. Since most of the readers would be more interested in the information in the book rather than a few color pictures you wouldn't be disappointed in getting the paperback version.

There are lots of pictures of both pilots and planes along with maps in the book like in the other volumes. Every place mentioned in the book can be found on the maps.

Also there is no index for volume 4. There would be over 3,000 entries for the index so he included a QR readermark along with an email address if you wanted to get the index.

Looking at the price on Amazon (US Amazon) the price for the hardcover version is $10.00 less than the paperback (at least for now). Amazon UK has the same price for both versions.

Which ever version you get it would be well worth it.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Quick overview of Black Cross Red Star Air War Over the Eastern Front: Volume 4 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI