Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Features

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> New Features Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Features - 9/20/2019 8:42:08 PM   
dhucul2011

After the release of WW1 I would love to see an SC2 "Weapons and Warfare" type release for the European scale before a Pacific release.

I think that the top five features needed right now are as follows:

1. Manpower
2. Oil
3. Atomic Bombs
4. Unit specific commanders with specific abilities
5. minefields (apparently coming in WW1)

I was also thinking of expanding the mobilization of countries. Minors at 50% would allow their parent to operate through their territory, at 75% they would allow them to move through and attack from their territory etc.
Post #: 1
RE: New Features - 9/20/2019 10:42:09 PM   
El Condoro

I have been wondering whether requiring countries to have a level in Amphibious Warfare before being able to use paratroops across sea hexes would be a good thing. Specifically, to prevent Germany taking England with paratroops in 1939 or early 1940. They can still be used as normal over land hexes, of course.

(in reply to dhucul2011)
Post #: 2
RE: New Features - 9/24/2019 3:18:38 PM   
The Land

quote:

ORIGINAL: El Condoro

I have been wondering whether requiring countries to have a level in Amphibious Warfare before being able to use paratroops across sea hexes would be a good thing. Specifically, to prevent Germany taking England with paratroops in 1939 or early 1940. They can still be used as normal over land hexes, of course.

I personally would go for 'no' - after all, invasion by parachutists was one of the main British fears!

(Equally, I do feel that Britain is under-garrisonned... at the least I feel there ought to be a garrison in Dover, and probably a Corps that appears by event on invasion to represent the fact that there were always several divisions' worth of units completing their training that would be available to defend against an invasion, but not available for foreign service)

(in reply to El Condoro)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> New Features Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI