Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Moving units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Moving units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Moving units - 9/16/2019 7:23:54 PM   
aRSENAL88

Hi

When i build my formation with the mission generator and i select some support units/infantry that do not have any vehicles such as anti tank teams i do not know of a way to get them to the front line other than walking which takes ages.
There does not seem to be away for them to board the vehicles can you help me.

Regards
Post #: 1
RE: Moving units - 9/16/2019 7:52:37 PM   
nikolas93TS

At the moment there is no way to make them board vehicles. Transports can have only their associated dismounts.

(in reply to aRSENAL88)
Post #: 2
RE: Moving units - 9/16/2019 10:41:07 PM   
thewood1

As much as I like the concepts for gameplay of AB, this "feature" of hard linking dismounts to transport that permeates the game has stopped me from playing. I come back to it now and then when some new stuff comes out, like the DLC and new feature/updates, but the frustration of limiting what I can do with infantry eventually kills the joy.

So penalize me, increase the delay, etc. But give me the ability to be flexible with my plans. I can kind of live with some limitations in infantry/transport interaction, but it really comes to a head with leg support units.

I'm sure I'll be back when/if its added, but I have too many other games that don't generate the frustration factor right now.

(in reply to nikolas93TS)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Moving units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI