Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question re PBEM plus plus (online play)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Question re PBEM plus plus (online play) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question re PBEM plus plus (online play) - 9/16/2019 11:14:51 AM   
Hellen_slith

Here is a question I and my opponent have about a game we started on the server (fulda 55 scene):

quote:

I found the Windows Defender is blocking my PBEM++ games from loading. This time I created a legacy PBEM file since the PBEM++ doesn't allow me to save and play for another time. Would you like to continue by this?

I have no experience with the legacy system so I don't know if this is the right way to do it. Here is the file anyway.

This was my answer (I could not open the file he sent me ... )

quote:

Hello, sorry this is happening. I think that the file you sent to me is actually a file that you need to open using your password ... that is, my password is not working to open it. I suspect that you might try to open could this file you sent to me and then play / save / send to me, that we might be able to continue. At least it is worth a try.

Any ideas what me try to recover the game? I see on my screen that I am awaiting his move in our game.

Thanks for your kind helps!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Question re PBEM plus plus (online play) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI