Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US])

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 9/10/2019 5:42:31 PM   
Hellen_slith

This looks like a fun scene, something different.

Here is after Axis turn 3; have taken NYC and Boston so far;
working on Philadelphia for next turn.

Thinking that I might work my way down the eastern seaboard.

I don't have the documentation for this scene, and can't seem to find it in the scenarios section.

We are playing it on the Slitherine server thing, but I would like to get the documentation that goes with.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 9/10/2019 7:23:06 PM   
Zovs

I have the word doc for this, going to try to attach it.

Attached the zip I have it has both the scenario and the word doc but note this is for COW so this scenario should be converted properly (i.e., open up the scenario in TOAW IV editor and save it, 0.21 updates the file header for scenario saved this way).

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Zovs -- 9/10/2019 7:25:29 PM >

War in the East/War in the East II - Alpha Test Teams
WarPlan Beta Tester
DG CWIE2 tester/SPWW2 and SPMBT playtester/scenario creator

(in reply to Hellen_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 9/10/2019 8:17:02 PM   
Hellen_slith

Thank you!

(in reply to Zovs)
Post #: 3
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 9/10/2019 8:20:22 PM   
Zovs

Your welcome.

War in the East/War in the East II - Alpha Test Teams
WarPlan Beta Tester
DG CWIE2 tester/SPWW2 and SPMBT playtester/scenario creator

Post #: 4
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 9/13/2019 1:40:59 AM   
Hellen_slith

In the scenario documentation, it is noted that Axis is required to move its units out of staging areas onto the Amerikan Mainland stat ... but I have a full division of German paratroops "stuck" in staging area b/c I have zero air transport. These units do not have the option to board ships. They are stuck.

Does anyone know if I might get air transports in near future so that I can move those paradooks? I think we are on move 9 now, and still no air transport points.

Thanks in advance for your kind help and insight, I could really use those guys, but so far they can only sit there on the airfield.

(in reply to Zovs)
Post #: 5
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 9/13/2019 3:05:50 AM   
larryfulkerson

You guys may want to mod that scenario to give the Axis side some air cap. and do a restart.

if the human race ever does get to be space fairing and be able to visit other worlds, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Post #: 6
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 9/14/2019 1:06:19 AM   
Hellen_slith

Thank you, Larry! We're already on turn 10. I guess I'll just stick it out and see how I can do without those paratroops. The Mexican Army just activated, and by giving aid to the Cossacks I've lowered the chance of Soviet aid to the US. I guess it will even out. Pretty fun scene!

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 7
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 9/24/2019 12:10:52 PM   
Hellen_slith

at the end of Axis T16, DC is about to capitulate.

Axis forces are heading west and northwest into the heartland at a good pace.

Maybe I should disband those paratroops that are stuck. At least then I could get their equipment ... right?

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Hellen_slith -- 9/27/2019 5:11:53 PM >

Post #: 8
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 10/1/2019 1:10:49 PM   
Hellen_slith

Near the end of Axis turn 21 now ... took me four or five turns to finally get Rommel into DC proper.

Trying to do the pincer move as shown...the Appalachian Range is a tough geographical feature to cross.

In South America ... I still have not activated the Brazilians. The Mexican Army is not very strong, but I did manage to destroy a few rail lines in South Texas. Next major goal is Chicago. Need to do that pincer move first though.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 9
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 10/8/2019 9:33:46 PM   
Hellen_slith

@Axis T25 now. Not much progress.
With about 50 moves to go, I'm going to have to gain speed.
Stuck around Washington for too long.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 10
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 10/9/2019 5:57:18 AM   
StuccoFresco

How is the VP situation?

Post #: 11
RE: Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) - 10/9/2019 11:04:49 AM   
Hellen_slith

quote:

ORIGINAL: StuccoFresco

How is the VP situation?

Not exactly sure, but my opponent still
holds a significant victory

(in reply to StuccoFresco)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> Invasion Amerika 1.21 (Hellen [Axis] v SF_slith [US]) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI