Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command PE for civilian use?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command PE for civilian use? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command PE for civilian use? - 8/24/2019 7:29:19 PM   
Methanite

I'm a civilian but I'm very interested in some of the features in Command PE but I really am not sure how or even if I can purchase it. If anyone has any sort of response or answer I'd appreciate it.
Post #: 1
RE: Command PE for civilian use? - 8/24/2019 9:56:14 PM   
dcpollay

I don't believe you can. Professional Edition is reserved for military,and possibly some academic use.

"It's all according to how your boogaloo situation stands, you understand."

Formerly known as Colonel Mustard, before I got Slitherine Syndrome.

(in reply to Methanite)
Post #: 2
RE: Command PE for civilian use? - 8/24/2019 9:59:31 PM   
Methanite

Dang. I guess I got a little confused in what they meant by commercial use, which does sound like me.

(in reply to dcpollay)
Post #: 3
RE: Command PE for civilian use? - 8/25/2019 8:18:37 AM   
Sardaukar

It is clearly stated here:

http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=3822

LICENSE TIERS
Command-PE is available in several license versions to suit intended user base, feature needs and budgets:

Mil/Gov Edition is a “license upgrade” to commercial CMANO, and constitutes the ideal choice for government & private-sector organizations that do not require Command-PE’s additional features but wish to employ the commercial CMANO product for professional use. (Use of the commercial CMANO license in professional context is prohibited by the EULA)

Student Edition is suitable for use by military academies and other teaching/training environments where an affordable, mass-deployed software solution is desirable. It is very similar in feature set to the commercial version of CMANO but differs in licensing and pricing options.

Academic Edition is suitable for government & private-sector organizations that require Command-PE’s powerful analysis features, but do not need to alter the simulation’s default data & models.

Professional Edition offers the full power of Command-PE to users that need to alter any of the data or models of the Command simulation and integrate it it with their existing modelling, simulation and analysis solutions & workflow.
Per-seat, site-wide and enterprise-wide licensing options are available.

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to Methanite)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command PE for civilian use? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI