Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Advanced Multi Mod (ready to download)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Advanced Multi Mod (ready to download) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Advanced Multi Mod (ready to download) - 8/21/2019 2:04:17 PM   
TheBattlefield

Hi there,

A fully playable version of "1939 Storm over Europe - Advanced Multi Mod" is ready to download!

For more details, see the 'readme' file below...

Have fun

Cheers
Battlefield

http://www.mediafire.com/file/noyriz29sgcuubi/Advanced_Multi_Mod_V1.16A.zip/file

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by TheBattlefield -- 8/21/2019 2:35:08 PM >

Post #: 1
RE: Advanced Multi Mod (ready to download) - 8/21/2019 2:05:14 PM   
TheBattlefield

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by TheBattlefield -- 8/21/2019 2:28:36 PM >

(in reply to TheBattlefield)
Post #: 2
RE: Advanced Multi Mod (ready to download) - 8/21/2019 2:17:54 PM   
TheBattlefield

Advanced Multi Mod for Strategic Command WWII - War In Europe (v1.16.02)
File Version: 1.16A

Installation [Matrix Edition]:
1. Extract the Advanced_Multi_Mod_V1.16A.zip file
2. Copy the complete "_1939 AdvancedMultiMod V1.16A" folder and the "1939 AdvancedMultiMod V1.16A.cgn" file into the "Campaigns" directory of your “C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War In Europe\Campaigns” installation.

Installation [Steam Edition]:
Install the files into the "Community Pack" directory, then close Steam, restart, load the Game and hopefully it will be displayed in the campaign selection menu...

Introduction

This mod is based essentially on the standard campaign "1939 Storm over Europe". In addition to the changes in various graphics and sounds, this mod has been very minor changes to get the feel and balance of the original campaign. For this purpose I have united various graphic mods of the community as well as some own developments to a new campaign. As a small bonus I have introduced three carefully modeled new unit types into the game. So no elaborate gameplay experiments...just a little extended campaign fun.

Differences to the Strategic Command WWII default campaign:

- Added a reworked version of the “Knights Cross 2D Counter Mod” by IronX
- Added reworked “Unit Counter Flags” by Philippeatbay
- Added a reworked version “Bleached Map Mod” by PHalen
- Added new designed seaports inspired by SIPRES
- Added my “Commander Resources Mod”
- Added my “Elite Forces Mod” unit and event sounds

- To strengthen the Maginot line...
...all units along the fortifications were provided with maximum entrenchment
...Strasbourg was changed into a fortified town
...and the Fortified Towns maximum entrenchment has been increased from 4 to 5.

- Three new Units:

Auxiliary Division - replaces the corresponding Garrison units in the Decision Events for the UK “Home Guard”, the German “Volkssturm” and the new evented USSR “NKVD”. The Auxiliary Division gains an extra dose of patriotic morale through the Infantry Warfare upgrade and its combat data ranks between a Garrison and a Corps. This new unit is placed on the previously unused Infantry Brigade slot and can’t be produced independently.

Elite Corps - a powerful and high morale unit provided with extra defending values on any kind of resource hex. These expensive corps represent USSR Red Army Guards and German Waffen-SS. Unlike other formations this unit gains extra Action Points and additionally improved tank combat data by Mobility research. The Elite Corps is placed on the previously unused Division slot and its combat data are similar to those of a Mechanized unit. Small numbers of the Elite Corps are available from the first year of Operation Barbarossa.

Mountain Corps - a ‘fast on every ground’ unit, provided with extra defending values in difficult terrain and also additional attack values in mountains. As a “light” infantry unit its combat data ranked slightly below a vanilla Corps. The Mountain Corps replaces the previous Cavalry Brigade and is available in small numbers to all major countries except the UK.

The available Elite and Mountain Corps are subtracted numerically from the existing vanilla Corps, so that the total number of deployable units was not changed. All new units have their own graphics for the NATO and the 3-D unit style.

Cheers
TheBattlefield

(in reply to TheBattlefield)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Advanced Multi Mod (ready to download) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI