Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SC WIE What Happens After Japan Surrenders

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> SC WIE What Happens After Japan Surrenders Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SC WIE What Happens After Japan Surrenders - 8/17/2019 12:25:54 AM   
canuckgamer

I am currently playing my second PBEM game of SC WIE with a friend and this time I am the Axis. It is April 1944 and the Axis are adjacent to Moscow, taken Leningrad, and advancing on Rostov. In Africa the Axis were victorious and are facing Commonwealth forces on the Iraq border. In Western Europe the Axis have a German and Italian engineer building fortifications. The Allies are currently conducting another small scale invasion in Brittany but as in their first attempt in 1942, not enough units to establish a permanent foothold. This time they have not been able to capture a port for supply and are in the process of being wiped out.
The manual indicates that if victory conditions have not been achieved by either side by May 1947 the game ends in stalemate. Once Japan entered the war pop ups of historical events in the Pacific War have come up. I assume that the Pacific Theatre plays out historically and that Japan will be defeated in September 1945. At that time do significant reinforcements for the Allies arrive in Europe from the Pacific front?
Post #: 1
RE: SC WIE What Happens After Japan Surrenders - 8/19/2019 2:46:10 PM   
BillRunacre

Hi

In Multiplayer the Pacific war won't affect your European game. While one could argue for it, it could imbalance a good game. So continue the fight and good luck!

< Message edited by BillRunacre -- 8/19/2019 2:48:07 PM >

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

(in reply to canuckgamer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> SC WIE What Happens After Japan Surrenders Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI