Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem with USSR Surrender

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Problem with USSR Surrender Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with USSR Surrender - 8/3/2019 1:28:27 AM   
Mercutio

It was said in another thread and I am too lazy to look it up, but if Germany and Japan are at war with USSR and Russia surrenders you are given a choice to divide the USSR (which makes sense) but then all partisan activity ceases, which was not intended.

I believe you said that was an oversight devs. Just reaffirming. Not that I like 100s of MPPs sitting around to quell rebellion against my enlightened rule. (note, no massacres or mass starvation was implied as that is a stupid policy when you just want to control territory and take the cash. Not that that is noble, but....)
Post #: 1
RE: Problem with USSR Surrender - 8/4/2019 7:25:28 PM   
BillRunacre

Hi Mercutio

It's not an oversight, just something that we don't have a solution to I'm afraid.

The thing is that by dividing the territory, the USSR as an entity ceases to exist, therefore it cannot have any Partisan events.

So the only way to avoid the Partisans ceasing is not to split the USSR, which isn't necessarily what we want either. It's a bit of a headache with no good way to resolve it.

Bill

< Message edited by BillRunacre -- 8/4/2019 7:27:43 PM >

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

(in reply to Mercutio)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem with USSR Surrender - 8/5/2019 3:45:54 PM   
Xsillione

Also if the USSR surrendered, the Allies chances are very slim, unless they are already in Germany or something like that. After surrender and split, Germany alone produce more than the entire Allies, Japan more than the UK, and they can defend.

(in reply to BillRunacre)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Problem with USSR Surrender Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI