This would be a list of the latest key changes:
HQ supply rule recap and amendments since the first major changes introduced in v1.04 are as follows:
* HQ distribution supply has been changed to the following:
++ HQ supply < 3 will have a distribution supply value of 5.
++ HQ supply >= 3 and <= 5 will have a distribution supply value of 8.
++ HQ supply > 5 will have a distribution supply value of 10.
* HQs can now only be linked if the first HQ has a supply value >= 3.
++ the HQ to be linked must have a supply value < 5 and is now automatically boosted to a supply value of 5 which caps its distribution supply at 8.
++ this doesn't change distribution supply for HQs that were at 3 or 4 supply, but will allow them to 'operate' and 'upgrade'.
++ Previously linked HQs could have a maximum distribution supply level of 10.
Additional supply rule changes:
- subs can no longer dive at 0 supply.
- all raiders can no longer raid at 0 supply.
- defending units at 0 supply will receive 50% more damage from a successful attack against them.
- fighters and carriers cannot intercept/escort when at 0 supply.
- friendly non cooperative majors will now provide a maximum supply of 3 to friendly units from resource supplying towns, cities and ports. Previously it was 0 supply.
- zero supply units, HQs excluded, automatically lose 1 strength point per turn if and only if they are at least one hex beyond traceable supply.
- defending subs at zero supply, or defending land units defending from ground attack at zero supply, will now have their morale fully recalculated after any defending strength losses are applied.
- Special Forces units, after amphibiously unloading, now maintain supply for up to 5 turns with a drop of 2 supply points per turn.
- Ports no longer provide supply to land units if there is an enemy land unit adjacent to the port.
- Air units will no longer receive supply from an HQ unless they are attached.
* under supplied Air units, due to not being attached to an HQ, will be indicated by a red hatch beneath the applicable Air unit.
* under supplied Air units, attached to an HQ but not to the most optimal supply giving HQ, will be indicated by a purple hatch beneath the applicable Air unit.
- units at 0 supply will have their morale, after recalculation, further reduced by 50%.
- units at 1 supply will have their morale, after recalculation, further reduced by 25%.
- units at 0 supply may now suffer desertion losses if they are adjacent to at least 2 front line ZoC enemy units that have a minimum strength and supply >= 5. They will then have a 50% chance of 1 strength point loss per adjacent unit. If they are reduced to 0 strength then the unit surrenders.
- units at 1 supply may now suffer desertion losses if they are adjacent to at least 2 front line ZoC enemy units that have a minimum strength and supply >= 5. They will then have a 20% chance of 1 strength point loss per adjacent unit. If they are reduced to 0 strength then the unit surrenders.
< Message edited by Hubert Cater -- 8/3/2019 1:22:16 PM >