Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Newb how to questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Newb how to questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newb how to questions - 7/27/2019 1:11:59 PM   
MrDave

I am just now learning how to play this game, so please bear with me.
I have checked the manual, the Wiki and YouTube. For me, finding answers to "how to" questions is proving to be a little illusive.
i.e.
1. I want to load infantry back onto their carriers. I click the "load" button. What happens then?

2. At the setup phase, I have set up the TRPs. I select "Air Support", then the specific helicopter. I click the map and see the BP1. How do get the BP to fix to the map?

Thanks for your help.

In Him,
MrDave
TOAW OOBP PC ATG CoH
Post #: 1
RE: Newb how to questions - 7/27/2019 3:36:08 PM   
exsonic01

1. Check manual 5.1.19
quote:

5.1.19. Passenger Units
A transport unit can load its dedicated passenger unit only. A line is rendered between these two units. The color of the line indicates if the passenger is close enough to the vehicle to get inside. The unit cannot be loaded if it’s retreating

IFV or APC can only load its dedicated infantry. If you want to use "load" command, your infantry should be near the IFVs, i.e. you should see the "yellow" line between infantry and dedicated IFV. If the line is red, load command will not work.

2. I'm not sure what is your question here. You need to set 2 BPs and 2 TRPs for helicopter. BP1 -> TRP1 -> BP2 -> TRP2, you need to finish this all in one go. Otherwise all are canceled and you need to start from beginning. Personally I think this is inconvenient, I wish they improve helicopter BPs in a way to save BP1 and TRP1, so that players don't need to start from beginning while working for BP2 and TRP2.

(in reply to MrDave)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Newb how to questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI