Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Private Ships Stuck on Manual Retrofit?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Private Ships Stuck on Manual Retrofit? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Private Ships Stuck on Manual Retrofit? - 7/24/2019 7:43:13 AM   
Zepher79

Sorry if this should be posted in the tech forum, but I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I'm not understanding a mechanic.

When designing my initial Freighters, I changed the Default Retrofit Stance to Manual Order. Upon researching warpdrive precursors, I updated the design and with a bit of fiddling I was able to swap it back to Auto Retrofit for the Mk2 versions. However, the Mk1 Freighters I have already built don't seem to want to retrofit, even if I give them the order to through the Ships and Bases menu. Did I screw myself over by that initial mistake, or will they eventually go for the Mk2 version? Just a bit lost on what to try!
Post #: 1
RE: Private Ships Stuck on Manual Retrofit? - 7/24/2019 7:52:59 AM   
Zepher79

Just in case anyone else runs into this particular situation, I went ahead and scrapped all the private sector's ships and they rebuilt them to the Mk2 designs. I'm not sure if there's a more elegant way to solve that particular problem, but it worked well enough for me!

(in reply to Zepher79)
Post #: 2
RE: Private Ships Stuck on Manual Retrofit? - 7/24/2019 3:52:40 PM   
Retreat1970

In my experiences, if I remember right, sometimes it takes awhile for all ships to retrofit. I liked it that way since it modeled more of a real life situation.

(in reply to Zepher79)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Private Ships Stuck on Manual Retrofit? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI