Here is my opinion for what it is worth:
1. Allies should do EF to Finland. British and French each get SF unit at below normal price. Is successful, Finland goes 20% mobilization to allies, which means that when axis forces get past Riga during Barbarossa, Finland won’t mobilize to axis. You just have to make sure you don’t send any Soviet ships into Finnish waters though, as Finland will mobilize from that. If unsuccessful, you get the SF units.
2. Re-route Norway convoys unless you plan for a Sea Lion against England. If Sea Lion is successful, convoy gives more MPP’s and is worth not changing it.
3. I think Germans should annex Lithuania overall. I think the extra mobilization that Russia gets can easily be accounted for with rapid German advance though the Baltic states to Leningrad. Makes it easier for axis to destroy border units mobilized at start of war with Russia. I maybe wouldn’t annex Lithuania if going for a Sea Lion operation.
4. Send BEF to France. Not sure of anything they could do otherwise anyway. Maybe use them to invade Norway.
5. If played right, Italy should invade Greece with German help.
6. Not seeing any downside to Italian Russian expedition.
7. AnnexTimor if planning invasion of Australia, otherwise not worth the risk of Portuguese mobilization to allies.
8. Mobilize Malaysia. Supply is so bad that I have not done this mobilization, however, if planning a Royal Navy defense of the DEI from Japanese invasion, then maybe nit such a bad idea. Allies can make it really tough for IJN to take DEI if played right. Put 2 subs next to the beaches and it pretty much keeps the islands from being conquered on initial invasion.