Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

freight received

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Tech Support >> freight received Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
freight received - 7/12/2019 10:53:17 PM   
tonyscrase

I have posted several questions in the forum about logistics and nobody has replied. I appreciate this is not the most exciting of topics. I think the rules are very well written given the complexity of the game BUT are too sketchy on the area of trucks and movement of freight.
I have looked at about 20 depot and tried to tie up numbers with various reports (there are quite a few reports and sources of information but to me I can not see how they all tie together)

I am looking at this from the allies point of view

Below is the Depot pop up information ( I have taken a random depot which happens to be Lille)

Received 7779 - 7%
Stored 98,122 (92,330) - 92%
Sent out 1,593
Lost 242
Capacity 100,000 (100,000)
Unit truck used 830

Ostend 7779(r)

It has received 7779 from ostend BUT looking at Ostend it sent out a total of 106,608 freight there are no red lines coming out of Ostend and only one white line and that is going to Lille. It would appear that 106,608 - 7,779 = 98,829 is not accounted for.
I have noticed in the Lille city screen there are 106,554 supplies is it possible that the 98,829 went to city supplies. There is also fuel 2833, oil 1,225, resource 146,152.
Are these city resources transported there using transport system and thus using the rail system. Although I think oil is partially transported by pipeline
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Tech Support >> freight received Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI