PBEM incidence

Strategic Command WWII World at War Tech Support
elveranomaslargo

PBEM incidence

Post by elveranomaslargo »

I can not open the PBEM turn on my personal war against Etzel. This is an amazing game, full of alternatives and epic little fights already playing in 1941.

The problem can be that I saved the game to continue later when suddenly I run out of battery. Aparently it saved correctly, but I cant open the file as the game crashes.

Please, ¿is there any way to fix it or to recover the last correct file? [&:]

Challenge ID is 151417

Thanks

Hubert Cater

RE: PBEM incidence

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi,

I don't see this Challenge ID in the World at War list, but I do see one in the War in Europe list. Is this correct?

If so I can try and restore the previous turn on the server, but that is pretty much all I'll be able to do, so hopefully that will resolve the situation for you.

Let me know,
Hubert
elveranomaslargo

Oh, yes, that it is, is a War in Europe really interesting match.

Please, do it, I keep my fingers crossed expecting it will work.

Oh, thanks for your help[;)]
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Ok, I've tried resetting the previous turn, let me know if this did the job for you.

Hubert
elveranomaslargo

Hey Hubert!

Etzel received again the turn, and he played it again and sent me. But when I receive it I can not open. I send you an small video and photo of the crash. I think there is some info in the file is not matching, as the number ID, the opponent name or something similar.

Is there any way to fix it? [:(]

The small video and photo:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l9N8Bf ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G32WEP ... sp=sharing

Thanks a lot for your efficiency
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

The turn might be so corrupted it could be beyond continuation. However, sometimes it is just an issue with the replay that will not work, so perhaps try skipping the replay and see if that resolves the issue for you? Granted you will be able to see the replay of the last turn, but at least you might be able to continue if you can get past that.
elveranomaslargo

Unfortunately I have not the chance even to decide not to view the last turn replay. When I have this match on the list of matches the letters are in bold, as the finished matches, I dont know if that is meaning something.

If there is not other trick you can take from your top hat I am afraid we lost our fantastic game.

Thanks Hubert for your help and for working in such amazing game.
[:)]

Return to “Tech Support”