Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Chaos Space Marines land on Gladius on July 18th!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> The Chaos Space Marines land on Gladius on July 18th! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Chaos Space Marines land on Gladius on July 18th! - 6/26/2019 1:42:05 PM   
AlbertoC

Some of you might have noticed already, but it's official: we are going to release Chaos Space Marines on July 18th!

Chaos Space Marines is the new expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War. A brand new faction enters the fray, ready to wage a cruel war for total control of Gladius Prime.

The Chaos Space Marines are relentless ancient warriors. Relying on their superior Astartes training, bolstered with the arcane power of the warp and making use of daemonic machines, they are a force to contend with, and will stop at nothing. All of Gladius Prime will be theirs, in the name of the Ruinous Powers!

You can currently pre-order Chaos Space Marines on Steam, at a 10% discount. Chaos Space Marines adds a plethora of new units, techs, buildings, and of course brand new gameplay mechanics. We will be showing and telling more in the weeks to come, so stay tuned!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> The Chaos Space Marines land on Gladius on July 18th! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI