Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

B41 mod v.5.9

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Mods and Scenarios >> B41 mod v.5.9 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
B41 mod v.5.9 - 6/16/2019 12:00:33 AM   
larryfulkerson

With version 5.8 I wondered what giving the Soviets the strategic bias of "Berserk" would do to the game so I did a mod on one of my previous mods and added an event to set the Soviet Strategic Bias to "Berserk" on turn 1. If you start a game you should start the game with the Soviets being played by the computer so that all the turn 1 events will fire properly.

Now I've noticed that all the HQ units have a range of 1 but there's no organic arty so there's no justification for the range of 1. So I added some 150mm howitzers to the HQ units of both sides. And I'm calling the new mod v.5.9.

I'm still on turn 1 of my playtest of this scenario so I have no idea how it will effect the game but you guys are welcome to playtest it too. It's a small scenario, few units, 40 turns, minimal map scrolling. This is the scenario I go to when I have 15 minutes to waste before I receive some moves from an opponent. It's a beer and pretzel kind of game.

EDIT: I've discovered ( through my playtesting ) that the Rumanians are active too soon so I need to fix it some more. Or maybe you like it that the Axis minors are active from the start.....

Disreguard this version.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 6/16/2019 1:01:12 AM >

if the human race ever does get to be space fairing and be able to visit other worlds, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Mods and Scenarios >> B41 mod v.5.9 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI