Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hot Patch 03 00 02 01

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Hot Patch 03 00 02 01 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hot Patch 03 00 02 01 - 6/6/2019 9:55:45 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

Attached is a Hot Patch version 03.00.02.01. You should only use this if you are already running version 03.00.01.00 or higher.

Included in the zipped file is a replacement MWIF.exe and the Release Notes for this version.

===
Release Notes for Version 03.00.02.01
(changes since 03.00.02.00)

All Modes of Play

Land Movement
1. Changed the controller of a Warlord to Communist China when the Communist Chinese take a Warlord’s city from Japan. Likewise, made the same change for when the Nationalist Chinese take a Warlord’s city from Japan.

Land Combat
2. Changed the calculation of the Notional unit’s strength so it gets a +1 when adjacent to a Territorial unit. All territorial units are corps sized, so (by players’ popular demand) they should provide the +1 bonus.

3. Fixed a problem with resolving multiple successful land combats that force overrun enemy naval units (which escape) to rebase. A variable was not being reinitialized so after a group of naval units in the second combat were rebased, the program was not returning to resolve the next (e.g., the third) land combat.

4. Fixed a problem with the game halting after terminating an Overstacked digression following the end of the Land Combat Resolution phase. This could occur after overrun naval units were forced to rebase to a minor port causing it to be overstacked. Made similar changes for the phases Conquest and Surrender.

Production Planning
5. Added some more checks for setting the destination of traded build points to China so the destination is always Kunming. The normal destination for traded build points is the capital of the major power receiving the build points (because an infinite number over build points in a capital can be immediately used in production). But there is no rail connection to the Chinese capital Chungking, so that isn’t a feasible destination for China.

Supply

6. Added a check to avoid a fatal error when completing the sea area path for overseas supply - under very unusual circumstances.

Other
7. Added a check to avoid a non-fatal error when trying to test FTC limits for a moving stack when there are no units in the moving stack. This comes up rarely, but has occurred from time to time when initializing for the CAP subphase of Port Attacks.

Attachment (1)

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Post #: 1
RE: Hot Patch 03 00 02 01 - 6/6/2019 10:40:31 PM   
Courtenay

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

Attached is a Hot Patch version 03.00.02.01. You should only use this if you are already running version 03.00.01.00 or higher.

Included in the zipped file is a replacement MWIF.exe and the Release Notes for this version.

===
Release Notes for Version 03.00.02.01
(changes since 03.00.02.00)

All Modes of Play

Land Movement
Land Combat
2. Changed the calculation of the Notional unit’s strength so it gets a +1 when adjacent to a Territorial unit. All territorial units are corps sized, so (by players’ popular demand) they should provide the +1 bonus.

Yay!

I thought I knew how to play this game....

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Hot Patch 03 00 02 01 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI