Strategic Command is back, and this time it is bringing you the Great War!
Relive this momentous conflict from the opening shots of 1914 to the final offensives. From the bloody fields of Flanders to the sweeping advances in the east, the fighting in Italy, the Balkans and Middle East, Strategic Command: World War I covers all the main aspects and theaters of the war.
Improvements since our original WWI game:
- This game features a greatly improved interface and a return to hexes.
- It can be played in four languages: English, French, Spanish or German.
- Friendly Majors can be set to be AI-controlled, and this selection can be adjusted at any time in the game. You can even switch sides should you wish to.
- Games can be played via a PBEM++ Multiplayer server with a Challenge Lobby and seamless in game sending/receiving of turns.
- The war is fought on a 20 mile per hex map of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and the Atlantic, as seen in our recent WWII: War in Europe release, though with some special modifications suitable for WWI, such as the addition of Ypres and Gallipoli.
- Victory will require developing new military doctrines to improve your commanders’ abilities, the combat effectiveness of your units, and even your ability to deploy new technologies like the Tank and Fighter aircraft.
- You can minimize the Decision box to examine the map and assess the situation prior to responding to any Decisions, and many decisions have additional notes providing their historical context and advice.
- Enhanced Fog of War clearly shows the limits of your units’ spotting range.
- Dynamic Movement allows units that haven't used up all their Action Points to be de-selected and re-selected again later, making planning your moves so much easier.
- Naval Cruise allows you to move your naval units swiftly over longer distances.
- Naval units can only be reinforced in stages, preventing instant repair following significant damage.
Get more details from its official product page
Stay tuned for further details!