Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

FITE

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Opponents Wanted >> FITE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FITE - 5/14/2019 12:23:07 PM   
philturco

I'm looking for a Soviet player to defend Mother Russia in this most exciting scenerio. It looks like a very involved and detailed campaign.
Post #: 1
RE: FITE - 5/15/2019 12:13:56 AM   
larryfulkerson

I commend you on your choice of FITE as your gaming vehicle. It's a classic, very popular.

D21 has been called FITE with a Soviet PO. It's very popular.

May I also mention FITE2 as the next step in the evolution of the scenario? It came out with TOAW IV and at first I wasn't sure I liked it because the map is so freeking big that I was constantly getting lost and had to zoom out and look around for something familiar to orient myself. But I've got two PBEM games going of FITE2 and now that I've been playing it for about a month I'm getting familiar with the map and it's not nearly as big a problem as I felt it was. FITE2 has turned into a winner as it's very popular already. You may want to scan the scenario and see what you think. One tiny problem: I found that on my machine the custom graphics used masked the tiny red and blue dots on my mini-map and not using the custom graphics allowed them to appear on the mini-map again. I'm not sure what's going on there. I'm real sure that somebody has already modded FITE2 in some way.

EDIT: Check out how many FITE2 AAR's there are.

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 5/19/2019 1:11:38 PM >

if the human race ever does get to be space fairing and be able to visit other worlds, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

(in reply to philturco)
Post #: 2
RE: FITE - 5/19/2019 1:13:38 PM   
larryfulkerson

There's a brand new version of FITE2: FITE2 v.1.6 and here's the thread you can find it ( post #26 )
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4388146&mpage=1�

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 5/19/2019 1:14:10 PM >

if the human race ever does get to be space fairing and be able to visit other worlds, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Opponents Wanted >> FITE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI