Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is out!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is out! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is out! - 5/9/2019 2:03:08 PM   
Daniele

Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy – Yugoslavia, the first DLC for the acclaimed Cold War wargame Armored Brigade, is now available on our store.

Italy and Yugoslavia are ready to join the conflict with hundreds of new units and aircraft, on a complete new map (the Gorizia Gap) covering 61x61 kilometers.

Together with the Nation Pack DLC developers have released also an important update featuring, among many other goodies, a Campaign Generator tool! And it is free!

If you want to know about how Campaign Generator works, have a look at this guide

You can check the full changelog here.

If you are eager to see the new factions and map in action, then don't miss XTRG playing the game today on our official Twitch Channel!

The stream will start at 6 pm BST!

< Message edited by Daniele -- 5/9/2019 2:06:40 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is ... - 5/14/2019 8:10:01 AM   
Ginetto

Loved it especially since the map covers the very same area I served in during my 13 month draft period in the mid- 70s (5th Field Arty Reg., Mantova Mech Div).
I am a bit disappointed, though, that the DLC came with only one scenario. Any more in the offing?

Gino

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is ... - 5/14/2019 9:13:38 AM   
Veitikka

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ginetto

I am a bit disappointed, though, that the DLC came with only one scenario. Any more in the offing?

More scenarios and campaigns will be added in patches. The first new scenarios should be out very soon.

Know thyself!

(in reply to Ginetto)
Post #: 3
RE: Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is ... - 5/14/2019 9:23:20 AM   
Ginetto

Gino

(in reply to Veitikka)
Post #: 4
RE: Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is ... - 5/14/2019 5:29:21 PM   
Capocarro94

Great DLC...thank you

(in reply to Ginetto)
Post #: 5
RE: Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is ... - 10/14/2019 2:58:49 AM   
nikolas93TS

Some 5 months overdue, The Strategy Gamer review.

"This is where the nation pack shines. You get access to some weirdo, crazy, and unique stuff. Want Yugoslavian M4’s? Check. T-34’s? Of course! M36 Tank Destroyer? Absolutely!
Fighting battles with stuff like this is really great. Pulling out an old tank and pitching against Alpini is a welcome change of pace. Another example, Yugoslavian F-84 Thunderjets (with napalm). Really? That’s cool as hell."

Read more here: http://thestrategygamer.com/2019/10/13/armored-brigade-yugoslavia-italy/

P.S I would like to clarify that Yugoslavs in particular were not a huge junkyard, for example M-84 MBT was probably the most advanced T-72 derivate for some two or so decades (except for armor, although by the end of the Cold War Soviets offered T-72B armor package license as debt repayment, but it was never implemented due to more advanced domestic tank projects under development and eventual dissolution of Yugoslavia itself).

< Message edited by nikolas93TS -- 10/14/2019 2:59:11 AM >

(in reply to Capocarro94)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia is out! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI