Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Issue with speed of some CWDB "infantry" units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Issue with speed of some CWDB "infantry" units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Issue with speed of some CWDB "infantry" units - 5/9/2019 5:25:52 AM   
Dimitris

Filing this on behalf of someone from the Discord server who, for unclear reasons, is unable to post here:

quote:

Hello, just been rooting around in the new Build 477, and uncovered some issues.

At least five of the civilian assets (Agent, Aid Worker, CIA Agent, Journalist, Commando) are capable of reaching thirty knots maximum despite not having any associated vehicles. Also, Commando is spelled "Comando" in the database.

If these speeds are unintentional, I would recommend preserving realism by decreasing their speed to around five knots, which is the average human jogging speed.
If it is to make them more viable in a scenario, it might be smart to attach a vehicle to them, like Car, Unarmed. Don't really know if the DB allows this, but you also could allow them to board a car after the fact in order to have both slow and fast states represented.

Lots of good additions in this update. Cheers!

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Issue with speed of some CWDB "infantry" units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI