From: Elvis served 3rd Armored, Friedberg, West Germany
An entire redo could be done for "Spying". Currently, there's some 1% chance for ever unit on the board that each level of spying will reveal. So if there's 100 pieces, you get to see on average....you get the math. Thing is, do I really want to see that Garrison in Costa Rica, West Africa, and maybe some Destroyer in the middle of nowhere land.
This would be a real good enhancement to the game. Smarter minds than me could think of some good Spying & Espionage instead of the Garrison in Iceland...you get the idea.
1) Reports reveal that Russians have begun new construction on Heavy Tanks. One type of tech is learning about the an opponents build or two. New Russian SU-122 units will be completed in January 1943.
2) Show the path of a cool ship, not a game changer, but something more than the current position. Shows the beginning and end of the piece, or at least the direction it was last sailing.
3) Captured prisoners at Dneipper River line give some FOW lifting in 3 hexes radius.
4) Do the opposite, let the information be "where there is NOT a unit". Port of Whatever has been un-garrisoned
5) There had to be spies in the USA, watching ports. Ship so-in-so has be debarked in San Diego. New York spies report 3-Armies headed SE past Statue of Liberty.
6) Could have decoy units. 3 Fake Decoy Tanks units under Patton in England.
7) think of your own
March 25, 1961, Elvis Presley performed in Hawaii his USS Arizona Memorial Benefit Concert. Elvis staged concert was to raise money for a memorial at Pearl Harbor dedicated to all who died in the December 7, 1941 attack.