OK, I've just played "Tomahawks over Caracas", very interesting and very hard, I liked it very very much.
- Antimperialista dispersal base cannot take Su-30s due to being equipped only with medium aircraft facilities, Flankers are large aircrafts.
- At Joseantonio AB and El Sombrero AB, there are Indonesian Flankers along with the correct Venezuelan ones. The indonesian variant is not compatible with Alamo missiles.
- There are no Python reloads for the F-16 anywhere but in their main base at Palo Negro AB, so they cannot be dispersed. Not sure if this one is intentional or not.
- Missile strike it's over in a little less than four hours and then there is nothing else to do other than try to shoot down some american planes (and the escorting F-22 make this a fool's errand). So, if there isn't supposed to be a follow-on Strike (Carrier Group still carries missiles, but it is on a Sea Control mission which does not target land facilities) You should cut the scenario duration in half.
- Currently there is no score system and it is very hard in a scenario of this type (where you ARE gonna suffer significant hits) gauge by yourself if the received damage can be considered within acceptable margins, an so it's something akin to a victory, or it isn't.
For this type of scenario, setting an initial victory points for the player, and making negative scoring events when targes are destroyed is the best way. If you do not want set events for everything, just one for lost aircraft and other for some critical facilities will be enough.
- The satellite you have put has no air detection capability, and so it's useless as a missile early warning. You need to put one with the "Air Search" trait in at least one of it's sensors.
- You need to up a notch the difficulty bar, and put some test in the scenario description, a summary of the presidential crisis and some "point of divergence" where the narrative diverges from the historical and causes the scenario situation will be enough.
- Finally if you want to present the scenario to non hispanic-only community (like this one), you need to translate the Briefing. Machine translation is not good enough, at a minimum the translator output must be checked by a fluent person. I can make it myself if you know no one fluent, but I'm often short of time so it can take a while.
Other than that, great scenario, extremely well put together and in an unusual setup, we have a truckload of scenarios in which you control a CSG and have to make a big tomahawk strike so it's a nice reversion having to survive the big tomahawk strike.
That's all, at some time of this week will check the last scenario you pointed to me, and thank you for your work.
Thanks for the tests.
The scenario is pretty crude, because basically I was interested in the gameplay, and then go polishing details.
I have already corrected the observations you made, but I will need your help with translations, to get a new evaluation version in MATRIX and in STEAM.
And again, thank you for your time.