To the Gamers:
Been inside for 6-weeks, so I started playing again. Been to the grocery store only, twice, repeat twice, because I keep a stockpile and have a bug out place as any who can afford in case in really hits the fan. 2nd trip to the store, felt like being in the scene of Red Dawn when Patrick Swayze talked to the store clerk. Getting eyeballed for not having a mask. I'm going golfing, I gotta be outside. I'll hit balls along side of the road for free. Thinking about hitting the lockdown protests too. Cannot hide from a Virus. It's like playing Dungeon & Dragon's for real. Will I make my saving throw? My Constitution is probably 14. Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity, Charisma another story :)
Far as my games. Made the calls on the easy calls. I always post my Win/Losses. To those where the game are up in the air, not posting, because they were TBD. Games have been called & graded. Speaking of that, waiting for NHL & NBA to be graded for my sport's bets.
Far as this game. The rookies need to learn how to peel apart France. Don't get in a hurry, only takes one good front line bashing to bust the line and start the momentum. Analyzing my game, I win in France, where I take the most changes, against average or worse players.
My favorite plays, and you know from playing me:
1) Love training Carriers off the Norway convoy in early 1939. Three British Carriers should be Elite-11 soon enough
2) I Love to train all my ships. Bounce of the 6 point cities which don't dish damage. Having Elite-11 Ships kicks ass, kind of a personal challenge.
3) Subs are my favorite piece. Doesn't make sense as Axis, but it's my favorite. I prefer some action. The cookie cutter Panzers only versus Russia is a bore.
4) Italy, they are fun to play. Because like the British, there are options. Do as you wish here.
5) Egypt, typically don't care much, I like to gamble, leave it empty or strip it. Roll the dice, bluff. I'll empty it for France against the weak.
6) China, don't care. China vs. Japan is like being in a prison gym. Just workout, get experience, and stay alive, you won't be running the place. Spend little to no MMPs here as possible as the Japs.
7) Pacific, the best part of the game. Japan is fun to play. Problem, 80% of the players hide as Japan, you lose this way in the long run. Take some chances, go for a swim. leave China alone and do something original.
8) Weather, I have weather. Burma, Vietnam, India, no thanks. In Russia and early France turns, sometimes you gotta "guess" on weather for Offensive. This can make/break the game.
9) Toys. I actually like buying the Artillery, Engineers, Rockets, and Armour Trains. Fun to play.
10) Finland. Love this battle. Nobody sets up stuffed together like these two dance partners. It's looks so simple, but hardest place on the planet to crack Lennigrad/Finland. Nobody goes for Lennigrad.
11) Paratroops. Everyone loves paratroops, up there with Subs, except them don't dive like 'Whack a Mole'.
12) Experience Units. Love 'em. Nothing like a Super-Tank, Super-Sub, Super any piece that pounds it every turn.
13) Atlantic Convoy. Not many stay alive here long. It's Cat & Mouse like poker, until someone goes all in.
14) Africa. Could careless, especially anything South of Cairo.
15) Spain, not my cup of tea. It's like buying a lot of land by your house, that you really don't need the property taxes for. Turkey is more interesting.
16) Diplomacy. It's a bore for me. Don't want to figure out the odds/match/cost equations. Just invade somebody who needs it.
Maybe more later,
You a photographer? You seen much combat? You're a real comedian. Well I got a joke for you. I'm gonna tear you a new a-hole. You talk the talk, do you walk the walk?