Yes, it was changed because there was conflict (two items used the same header).
Enhanced data exported to CSV file from Commander’s Report screen:
* Added offensive (Atk) and defensive (Def) CV, Max TOE, TOE Id, and TOE Name information to unit data. For air bases offensive CV represents total number of aircraft, defensive CV represents number of ready aircraft. Added visible information about enemy units.
* Added aircraft range, group range (0 means no limit), night mission, upgrade, and replacement information to air group data. Added visible information about enemy air groups.
* Added controlling player information to city data. Added visible information about enemy cities.
* Added factory data (row identifiers FH/F).
* Leader rows identifiers changed from AH/A to DH/D to remove conflict with aircraft row identifiers.
* Added visible information about enemy ground elements.
* Added visible information about enemy aircraft.
* Added battle data (row identifiers BH/B).