Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ships and Docking

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Ships and Docking Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ships and Docking - 1/27/2019 3:25:41 AM   
KenMech

Hello all,
I am playing You Brexit, You Fix It! and I need a little help with getting some ships to dock at a port. I have several minesweepers that I RTB'd and they are headed for Klaipeda. They get to the port but don't seem to dock at it. Two of the ships have arrived but seem to be just sitting in the water with the third on its way. I have checked at the port and there seems to be piers that can handle ships of that size. I was hoping someone could point out what I am doing wrong.

Attached is the saved game.

Thanks
KenMech

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Ships and Docking - 1/27/2019 3:24:33 PM   
rmunie0613

Cannot open the attachment from this computer, but just a stab at the first easy question... Klaipeda IS listed as their home port, correct?
Also, it's "area" must be in a cone over the water... for some reason a lot of the scenarios have the port facilities oriented to 0- north... which does not work of course if arriving from another direction.

(in reply to KenMech)
Post #: 2
RE: Ships and Docking - 1/27/2019 9:01:04 PM   
KenMech

Thanks for the reply rumunie0613,

I looked at the start of the scenario and the minesweepers home base is Klaipeda and looking at the map I can see the shaded portion for the port is over the water and looks accessible.

KenMech

Attachment (1)

(in reply to rmunie0613)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Ships and Docking Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI