Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Panzer Corps - Big Sale & the World Championship 2018 is over!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Panzer Corps - Big Sale & the World Championship 2018 is over! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Panzer Corps - Big Sale & the World Championship 2018 i... - 1/24/2019 2:50:55 PM   
AlbertoC

It's been an epic journey, an astonishing feat, but the longest, largest Panzer Corps tournament ever is now over!

131 players, 374 days, one winner: Lifever!

Lifever has become the Panzer Corps World Champion by defeating AlfredoAllu in a tough and epic match.

The champion, Lifever, is going to be remembered in the Panzer Corps Hall of Fame, alongside last year's winner! He will also be featured as a Hero in Panzer Corps 2! Hail to the champ!

We would like to once again congratulate with Goose_2 for a perfectly run tournament which wouldn't have been possible without his dedication and passion. Thank you Goose!

But there is more! To celebrate the end of this epic tournament we are going to run a weeklong sale on the entire Panzer Corps saga, up to 90% off!

The sale starts today and lasts until January 30th! Don't miss this chance to complete your Panzer Corps collection! More details here.

< Message edited by AlbertoC -- 1/25/2019 8:22:52 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Panzer Corps - Big Sale & the World Championship 20... - 1/25/2019 5:09:05 AM   
CondosDeal

Nice

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Panzer Corps - Big Sale & the World Championship 2018 is over! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI