Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

campaign help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> campaign help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
campaign help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 6/16/2001 7:17:00 AM   
crazyivan

not meaning to be a pian but this is the thrid post on this topic and no reply. generated campaign. 40 battles 1940-1945 june russians vs 1st slot=finns 2nd slot=hungarians 3rd slot=rumians first battle victory agianst the finns. repaired and upgrade no worry go to next battle,no choice of the three opponents i selected or place were battle takes place just that it was a defend agianst the germans played it through won and the next battle was a advance once agian against the germans still no choice of which country i selected to fight. where did my three opponents go and i thought in a generated campaign you had a choice after each battle to pick the place and foes to fight.the generator seams to have a mind of its own. :( :confused: on the flip side most excellent game dudes most enjoyable and a huge time warper,time just goes and goes playing this game i have been playing this game from day one and also the early one steelpanthers,keep up the good work and many thanks for a top effort. ;)

"The best form of defence,is attack"
Post #: 1
- 6/16/2001 7:20:00 AM   
sven

I think there may be a bug in the generator that puts you into a long caampaign when you meet a certain enemy on a certain field. The game drags you into the scenario as presented in the long campaign and keeps you there. regards, sven [ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: sven ]

(in reply to crazyivan)
Post #: 2
- 6/16/2001 9:53:00 AM   
Mikimoto

Hi Ivan. I play also generated campaigns, and it mantains the three flags/nations that I choosed early. Why dont you try to delete the steel.prf file from the save folder? Perhaps it works (remember to tunning your preferences). :)

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to crazyivan)
Post #: 3
- 6/19/2001 5:52:00 AM   
john g

quote:

Originally posted by crazyivan: not meaning to be a pian but this is the thrid post on this topic and no reply. generated campaign. 40 battles 1940-1945 june russians vs 1st slot=finns 2nd slot=hungarians 3rd slot=rumians first battle victory agianst the finns. repaired and upgrade no worry go to next battle,no choice of the three opponents i selected or place were battle takes place just that it was a defend agianst the germans played it through won and the next battle was a advance once agian against the germans still no choice of which country i selected to fight. where did my three opponents go and i thought in a generated campaign you had a choice after each battle to pick the place and foes to fight.the generator seams to have a mind of its own. :( :confused: on the flip side most excellent game dudes most enjoyable and a huge time warper,time just goes and goes playing this game i have been playing this game from day one and also the early one steelpanthers,keep up the good work and many thanks for a top effort. ;)
Are you sure you were loading this as a long campaign each time? If you click on WWII campaign and then load it will put you on a WWII campaign track. That is how my German WWII campaign got started. I wanted a 38-40 long campaign against the Checks, Poles and Norweigans, but sometime in 40 I managed to get into the WWII campaign. Looking at the save data with an editor, it still showed the long campaign start, but I managed to continue on thru 45 as a WWII campaign upgrading on the way from v2.0 to 4.3b. thanks, John.

(in reply to crazyivan)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> campaign help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI