Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Neautality Pacts

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Neautality Pacts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Neautality Pacts - 12/31/2018 4:28:23 AM   
ssiviour

I was just reading through the Players Manual, looking for something else, when I came across 7.7.4 Creation and Renewal of Neautrality Pacts which referred onto 8.7.1.13 with a decription of the forms used to manages the pacts.

It basically suggests that something like a Japanese/ Russian Pact can be created at any time during a sub phase of the DOW Phase and manged by mechanics within the game. Thus managed formerly within a game, and enforceable by the game, not by some house rule.

It refers to Rules as Coded but I am guessing these are actually yet to be coded for any powers other than Germany and Russia. Is this correct?

Post #: 1
RE: Neautality Pacts - 12/31/2018 4:34:14 AM   
paulderynck

Yes, correct. Many would like to see it for JP-USSR, but in the original rules you could agree on a Pact with any Power and set conditions almost without limit. That part is not programmable because there are just too many possibilities. Mind you, the pact chits could perhaps be programmed to work between any powers, but even that would be a significant alteration to the code.

Paul

(in reply to ssiviour)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Neautality Pacts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI