Posted in the spirit of....um, you said that v1.04 Beta is about to be out of Beta???? Consider this...
1. Unfortunately, I keep having a few "issues" with errors during the Mission Planning phase in my '44 Long Campaign game. Entire missions occasionally don't show up (I get blank lines) in the Mission Review function screen when I check them after resorting in Descending Mission Number Order in order to check/help with TOT timing adjustments. I have to re-enter some missions/raids to get them to "stick" - backing out to the Main Planning screen to do so.
2. I still get the occasional German aircraft type as being "available for assignment to a raid" while planning Allied Fighter Sweeps on a selected German airfield. This after simovitch's earlier response that I shouldn't plan, save the game, exit the game, then edit a mission I've already saved... I don't do that anymore, but I do still plan, save, exit, then restart and plan more missions.... Hopefully that sequence is "allowable" - if not, then this is a real shortcoming as not being able to do that would seriously hamper my gameplay/confidence in the game such as it is.
3. Messages flash by so quickly while after pressing the Start button that I sometimes have no clue if a mission was cancelled or just delayed - Message Detail Level set at 2 (I think ya'll hardcoded the speed to be 1 for v1.04...right?)
4. Over the last week, I've had hundreds of aircraft available on a single line/at a single base when assigning aircraft to a mission/raid. I've generally ignored them and don't have screenshots (sorry - it's a pain to screenshot, save the game, click 4-5 times to exit the game, Photoshop it to a reasonable size, post it here/forums and then load and return to where I was in the game as I don't play in windowed mode - the game window is still too small for me to read even with a 32" monitor). I specifically remember one case when 32,767 B-17s were available (that number seems "strangely familiar" from my 8-bit assembly language programming days).
5. When reviewing the results of a day's missions in Action Reports, I'll get occasional blank/no data lines... not a mission that was cancelled (with a Mission Number but no data after it.. just a blank line between numbered missions). These blank lines are not able to be "sorted out/to the end of any sorted list". That is, they show up n the middle of sorted lists regardless of what column I sort on.
I realize not providing screenshots or save games where this has happened may not help much. But, the above are "occasional" errors that I simply ignore/work through and, as I said, documenting this stuff while playing in full-screen/non-windowed mode is a pain.
I'm still enjoying the game despite these errors.