My bad, its 1940 of course.
- 2 paradrops on the British coastline with UK army and corps destroyed via bombers.
- In the next turn UK Bombers reduced strenght of paratroop, german tank badly damaged by bomber but still holding on in Dover (strenght 3), all still with supply 0. Bomber command awaiting next german deployment to reduce supply rate.
- French corp is transported in Portsmouth to help remaining UK forces (2 corps, few garnisons, 2 AA).
- No more amphibbious transports in sight so far. Axis must be low on MPP due to the rejection of Gamelin offer.
- Italian bomber destroyed is Syracusa by 2 UK carriers, italian fighter damaged in Palermo, no cassualities on french/UK side. Wondering if italian fleet will try to engage combined Freanch/UK fleet
- Marseille defended by 1 full strenght french corp, surrounded by heavy axis troops, will fall next turn.
- few badly damaged french units still lurking around Marseille, will be destroyed next turn
- french corp looking fow its next target from Malta :)
- Bengazi is surrounded by combined allied forces, garnison defending it must fall next turn
< Message edited by Dmondragon75 -- 11/7/2018 5:55:34 PM >