nice little scen, I scored a 225 major victory, even though I lost one of the subs early on cause it hit one of its own mines. I thought the 2 hour fuse would be enough but 3 or even 4 hours would have been better.
- there was no message on how to recover the seal team, I left them and they were found and killed.
- I would put a note in about the fuse on the mines - and that it should be set to 3 hours or more, but not too much more. I also moved the ref points for the mining area down a bit as the mines were laid to keep the sub from going back up
- maybe more than -100 points for loosing a sub?
- also add a note that the subs need to be within 1.5 miles to land the seals, I was wondering about that until I did the action and then it told me
- there is another sub scen posted recently, in that one you only get intel from above at certain points rather than all the time even though you are underwater, I like that but would do it so you get intel if one of the subs is at periscope depth, though with 2 subs you could cheat
- date for the expected convoy says: 'Arrival of the next convoy ist estimated at 200600Z NOV.' - is that Nov 20?
Nice job on the seal insertion, I like the way that worked. The mines worked really well. I did not do the ASuW action.
< Message edited by Whicker -- 11/4/2018 9:38:24 PM >