Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Slitherine giving away free book at Spiel in Essen! Hall 6 B111

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Slitherine giving away free book at Spiel in Essen! Hall 6 B111 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Slitherine giving away free book at Spiel in Essen! Hal... - 10/22/2018 2:42:48 PM   
Daniele

From October 25th to 28th one of the biggest game conventions in the world will be held in Essen, Germany.

Even if it is usually dedicated to a broader audience, it is also an extraordinary place for wargamers.

We will be there and are eager to meet any players and fans that might attend!

During the 4 days of the exhibition, you will be able to find us in Hall 6, booth B111. We are really looking forward to the event and to be able to meet some of the community. Of course, we will also have a lot of games for you to see, talk and buy!

We also will be giving away free Field of Glory Books, from the ancient world all the way through the Renaissance and on to Napoleonic times! All you have to do is turn up and get a free book! No catch, no cost, it’s completely free! While stocks last!

SPIEL in Essen means: Four days of fun, meeting friends, playing and testing thousands of games and novelties together with gamers from all over the world. Make up your own mind about the quality of the international gaming market and feel free to buy your favourite ones!

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 5/2/2019 11:45:18 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Slitherine giving away free book at Spiel in Essen! Hall 6 B111 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI