Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Maybe Lobster Knows About Something About This?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Maybe Lobster Knows About Something About This? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Maybe Lobster Knows About Something About This? - 8/17/2018 4:30:12 AM   
pz501

Over on the Operation Barbarossa website there is mention of a "massive 2.5km scale" map (and I assume scenario) being developed using TOAW. I wonder if this is still active, or has it been dropped?

Lobster, do you know anything about it? I ask because of the link in your signature.

BTW, the Barbarossa books are great. A goldmine of information for anyone interested in Barbarossa, or the East Front in general.
Post #: 1
RE: Maybe Lobster Knows About Something About This? - 8/17/2018 11:29:22 AM   
Lobster

No, it has not been dropped. It's not supposed to be available until the same time or shortly after the last book.

http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

(in reply to pz501)
Post #: 2
RE: Maybe Lobster Knows About Something About This? - 8/17/2018 3:56:54 PM   
pz501

Thanks for the reply. The map/scenario I'm sure will be as high quality as the books are. Looking forward to it when done.

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 3
RE: Maybe Lobster Knows About Something About This? - 8/17/2018 6:47:18 PM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: pz501

Over on the Operation Barbarossa website there is mention of a "massive 2.5km scale" map (and I assume scenario) being developed using TOAW. I wonder if this is still active, or has it been dropped?

Lobster, do you know anything about it? I ask because of the link in your signature.

BTW, the Barbarossa books are great. A goldmine of information for anyone interested in Barbarossa, or the East Front in general.

AFAIK, and I am sure Lobster will confirm it, Nigel Askey (the author of the excellent Barbarossa books) uses the TOAW in order to simulate the course of Barbarossa. About the monster ever being dumped into the scenario section, that I do not know. Best bet is to ask Lobster or Nigel.

Klink, Oberst

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to pz501)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Maybe Lobster Knows About Something About This? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI