Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Normandy DLC campaigns

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Normandy DLC campaigns Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Normandy DLC campaigns - 7/9/2018 2:26:46 AM   
Numdydar

Exactly what are these. Are they like Red Barricades in ASL? Or something else.

And while we are on the topic , why not make a DLC that works like RB. Or any of the other ASL campaigns? I'd buy every one
Post #: 1
RE: Normandy DLC campaigns - 7/9/2018 8:03:02 AM   
Paullus

In the Normandy DLC there are 6 "Normal" Scenarios and two Campaign Game Scenarios. The Campaign Game Scenarios are inspired by the Historical Campaigns like RB in ASL and are
treated the TotH way. This means there are some differences to "Normal" Scenarios. I short this is what a Campaign game scenario is:

- It is historically based and I've tried to create maps there are as close as I can get to the real terrain using TotH terrain

- The scenarios are long and are divided into Day and Night sections; Game Turn 1-8 are Day time, Turn 9-12 are Night, Turn 13- 20 Day time and Turn 21-24 Night and so forth. So 8 Day GameTurns are followed by 4 Night Game Turns that are followed by 8 Day Game Turns and ...

- At the start of a new Day Game Turn there is an automatic Refit section in the Administration Segment. The following is a list of game actions triggered:
• All Broken and Broken+ personnel units automatically Rally to Good order status
• All Broken Support Weapons will be repaired
• All Broken Ordnance will be repaired and special ammunition reset
• All Broken AFV main armament and machine guns will be repaired and special ammunition reset
• Immobilized vehicles will make a mobility repair check and might become mobile again
• Off Board Artillery will be fully functional again and able to be called upon again assuming that Radio Contact and Battery is accessible.

- If you check the Order of Battle for a Campaign Game Scenario you will see that reinforcements are scheduled to arrive through the whole Scenario.

Currently there are two Campaign Game DLC released, theses are Kursk and Normandy. Kursk contains three different Campaign Game Scenarios Psel Bridgehead, Slaughter of Prokhorovka and Bled White and no short scenarios and Normandy contains two different Campaign Game Scenarios 82nd at Amfreville and Le Fiere Causeway.

< Message edited by Paullus -- 7/9/2018 8:04:15 AM >

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 2
RE: Normandy DLC campaigns - 7/9/2018 11:09:39 AM   
DoubleDeuce

quote:

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

Exactly what are these. Are they like Red Barricades in ASL? Or something else.

They are not like ASL campaigns in that you have no unit purchasing options. They are basically long TotH scenarios that include day and night turns (plus what Paullus added above).

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Normandy DLC campaigns Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI