Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

B998.9 Waypoint Data Missing

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> B998.9 Waypoint Data Missing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
B998.9 Waypoint Data Missing - 6/5/2018 1:30:05 AM   
OldSarge

When setting up a strike mission that is well within its strike range I get a message similar to:

quote:

Tornado IDS with loadout ALARM on mission SEAD 1 has a doctrine setting that allows air-to-air refuelling (AAR). However the distance to the target is shorter than the
aircraft's maximum combat radius with the given weapon loadout and flight profile. As such, AAR is disabled for all waypoints in this flightplan.

When the mission takes off and I click on any of the waypoints on the path the Waypoint name, DTG, TTG and fuel values are missing. This doesn't seem to happen with the other missions and their data appears normally.

Attachment (1)

You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
Post #: 1
RE: B998.9 Waypoint Data Missing - 6/11/2018 5:45:29 AM   
michaelm75au

Can you attach a save so it can be easily produced? The tags 'Label_xx' are from the Windows form

Michael

(in reply to OldSarge)
Post #: 2
RE: B998.9 Waypoint Data Missing - 6/11/2018 11:47:22 PM   
OldSarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm75au

Can you attach a save so it can be easily produced? The tags 'Label_xx' are from the Windows form

Yep, I've been working with .NET since it came out in 2002. Been more than one occasion were a UI had a label that didn't get properly connected, or wasn't getting an event notification.

Anyway, it appears to be affecting Strike missions and I have attached a simple mission from Gunner98's Strike Tutorial. The mission is Milk Run and I have set it up prior to starting the clock. Once launched, there will be a number of waypoints available to look at.

HTH.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by OldSarge -- 6/11/2018 11:49:48 PM >

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> B998.9 Waypoint Data Missing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI