Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Online PBEM Games

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support >> Online PBEM Games Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Online PBEM Games - 5/2/2018 8:37:25 PM   
Leonidas048

Hello i seem to have a strange problem about online PBEM games where you meet up with a opponent on the multiplayer. When i save a game it goes to my save folder in my documents folder where some of the game folders are saved. When i reload the game then send it to my opponent it gives the impression the game is sent but when i look at my multiplayer listings my opponents recent turn is still there and when i open it up the turn hasnt been played. So is this a bug i have asked my opponents if they have received my turn. I have no problems with picking up and sending PBEM files through emails like with older versions but not this new meeting up with opponents to play against. Have i done something wrong can someone explain what one should do? I hope i explained things clearly. Thanks for any help.
Post #: 1
RE: Online PBEM Games - 2/22/2020 7:26:08 PM   
TheeWarLord

Greetings,
I too have had problems and my opponents have had problems with the saving, and reloading, then sending complete files to opponents when turn has been completed. I don't have a solution at this time, in the past it seemed to work well, I would just save file, load the sav file, and resume, then send via PBEM++ when done. It hasn't worked lately, so I've keeping the game on, and putting my computer to sleep in between moves. I've just returned from a hiatus from TOAW, so this was new to me...Good luck.

(in reply to Leonidas048)
Post #: 2
RE: Online PBEM Games - 3/29/2020 11:10:25 PM   
Michael T

Anything further to this? I have the same issue.

(in reply to TheeWarLord)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support >> Online PBEM Games Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI