Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

F1 attack order

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> F1 attack order Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
F1 attack order - 2/21/2018 5:41:03 PM   
nukkxx5058

Hi, when I order a unit to attack an enemy with F1, I don't see where the order is stored ? It's not in the message log, not in
the right bar (can just see the missions). The problem is that often, particularly when there are large number of units I don't remember what F1 order I gave to each unit (ie who should attack who) and I don't see it stored anywhere so in fact I'm not sure I already gave an order, and which one.
Am I missing something ?
Post #: 1
RE: F1 attack order - 2/21/2018 7:23:59 PM   
thewood1

Straight from the manual on page 42...

"Targeting Vectors
Displays a broken green line from shooter to target and a small text date block below showing how target was allocated (manual or auto) and the expected time of weapon release.
Using the drop-down menu you can set this to be displayed for: the selected unit, all units or None by clicking on your choice in the drop down. It is set to None by default to lower the clutter on the display"

In the same manual it states that the units status switches to "Engaged Offensive".

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 2
RE: F1 attack order - 2/21/2018 9:31:08 PM   
nukkxx5058

Ah Cool !!! yes I remember now the targeting vector thing. For some reason the option was changed to "none" and I forgot it. I had the impression that I was missing something
Perfect ! Thanks.

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> F1 attack order Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI